Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW I came home to a badge, certificate & thank you letter for giving blood 25 times :D

Well done, Michelle! I owe my life to people like you! Had a brain haemorrhage 16 years ago and had to have lots of transfusions. I feel so grateful to everyone who donates blood, knowing the aneurysm that caused it is still in my brain (but wrapped in an acrylic dressing cos they couldn't do what they wanted to with it because of its position), so there's a slight possibility it may haemorrhage again. If so though, I know I can rely on folks like you! :)

Kathy xx

DYJLIW........you lose 4 pounds in a week!!! :) Going shopping soon though so will definitely have to stick to my list and not be tempted by all the goodies on display!

Kathy

Well done, Michelle! I owe my life to people like you! Had a brain haemorrhage 16 years ago and had to have lots of transfusions. I feel so grateful to everyone who donates blood, knowing the aneurysm that caused it is still in my brain (but wrapped in an acrylic dressing cos they couldn't do what they wanted to with it because of its position), so there's a slight possibility it may haemorrhage again. If so though, I know I can rely on folks like you! :)

Kathy xx

Awwwwwwwwww thanks, that's nice to know, I'll tell DD she also gives blood regularly its like an evening out we chat loads & do a bit of people watching!!

Oh yeah Michelle I meant to say that is fantastic! I've never given blood as scared they won't want mine!

I'm sure they would, Emsie and, whoever received it would probably end up with a good sense of humour, like you! :D Seriously though, I'd like to give blood to return the favour, so to speak but, apparently you can't, if you've had a transfusion yourself. :(

Hope you're still doing well on WW's, Emsie.

Kathy xx

I've had a really 'feeling good' day :)

I'm sure they would, Emsie and, whoever received it would probably end up with a good sense of humour, like you! :D Seriously though, I'd like to give blood to return the favour, so to speak but, apparently you can't, if you've had a transfusion yourself. :(

Kathy xx

Thanks lovely.

I will look into giving blood more seriously after seeing your post xx

Kathy xx

Oh really I didn't know that. I would of really loved to give blood too x

DYJLIW you were feeling really down today and still managed to re-start 30 day shred. I was so worried I'd never get back into exercise!

DYJLIW you were feeling really down today and still managed to re-start 30 day shred. I was so worried I'd never get back into exercise!

Well done.. I know how hard it can be when feeling down x

Back