Don't you just love it when...

DYJLIW You get an interesting case at work to work on, without giving too much away clients want to surrender investments, and there is loads to consider, tax implications, inheritance tax, their age, 'citing times.

DYJLIW everything clicks into place and your feeling happy about your life,your weight and your family. :)

Pity I'm still signed off from working.:rolleyes:

Oh Cavegirl that's lovely!
X

My boys hair!!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422298257.959004.jpg

Aaahhhh thats a lovely pic x

Thanks. It's a surprise that he was ginger as neither of us are. I just love it! :)

After a little break and trying something new, then falling off the wagon over Christmas / New Year / most of January, I've decided to do SW again (this time from home) and my passion for the plan is returning. I'm loving eating fresh, healthy meals again and hoping that this will be my final journey and I will reach target (and stay there!) this time :)

After a little break and trying something new, then falling off the wagon over Christmas / New Year / most of January, I've decided to do SW again (this time from home) and my passion for the plan is returning. I'm loving eating fresh, healthy meals again and hoping that this will be my final journey and I will reach target (and stay there!) this time :)

How long have you been doing Sw? I've been through the same thing. After having Connor. I wasn't loosing for first 2 months I was gaining! So went totally off plan and couldn't get back on. Tried loads different diets too. I'm now (touch wood) back on plan and seems to be working! (I joined Sept'11!!) xx

DYJLIW having a feel great day even though Jacob woke us up at silly o'clock!

Back