Don't you just love it when

The closest I'd get to look like Michelle Pheffier is that I share her first name.....and thats it :( lol

Great thread girls! Bea that was funny, could your face have changed that much that she didn't recognise you anymore! Wow!

ROFL.....yes I now can wear my hair up!! which I do most days as I have a chin and jaw line and not rolls off blubber! So yes face as changed.....thanks to ROC not too many wrinkles.....

Michelle Pfiffer was on a program the other day to do with that new film she is in Stardust and it was very interesting. She is not a botox girl at all, she lives in Colorado or somewhere like that on a farm with her family and horses etc and rarely gets dressed up or gets her hair done. She just runs around in jeans and seems really relaxed.

mmmmmm I know they say that but she looks seriously good for her age......its hard to imagine she hasnt had a little nip or tuck along the way.........

Maybe so but I wouldnt say no to one either if I could afford it, within reason I would not like to end up looking like Jackie Stallone!!

Back