Dont you just wish...

Starlight

Gold Member
Exante would let you make your own choice for the bumper pack, make it up to your own specification.

At the moment Id have mine consisting totally of vanilla and choc... totally addicted to both of them hot....

Yes I agree Starlight! Although I'd have everything apart from tomato soup and I'd prob' have a few extra banana shakes :)

Yes I'd have a soup a day mix, 14 of each bar and a chocolate a day.... Would be great!

Wouldn't that be love-er-ly!!

xxx

Id definately go for one with all shakes and bars.

Maybe as they would be left with loads of tomato and strawberry??
:D

xxx

I'll take all the soups and bars and they can keep the shakes lol! I couldn't imagine having a soup for brekkie though lol!

we should all write to them and maybe they might change it if they get so many people asking. i dont know why they dont do it as everybodys got different tastes so some people would have the tomato and strawberry flavours also theyre the same price so its weird why the wont. they would get more people going straight to them and not having to buy sell the flavours they like and dislike on ebay.

I suppose that's where they make their money - once you've had the half price pack you find which flavours you like, then either put up with the ones you don't like or shell out for individual packs. There must be people who dislike some flavours so much they'll buy nice ones individually.
:eek: Glad I'm a dustbin who likes them all :eek: !!

Back