Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dont you just wish....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Starlight, 10 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    .... you found Exante ages ago.

I love this diet, yes its hard going but boy are the results worth it!!

Broke my scales rule and had a peek at my mums today - 6lbs down since Sunday - woohoo!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. babystar31

babystar31 Gold Member

Well done you, thats fab :D

Oh yeah i wish i had found this a long time ago lolx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    My losses are weird which is another reason I dont do midweek ones, chances are I wont actually lose any more, they seem to be at the one end of the week or the other for some reason

I wish Id done this years ago instead of faffing about with every other diet under the sun.....

5. Bernice

Bernice Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.32%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    ..............I wish I had found Exante years ago because I feel in control for the first time ever. I know that I can get to goal and feel that I will be able to maintain by turning back to Exante when needed. xx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love the feeling of control that I have with TS. I feel totally different when Im on it 100%

7. Divster

Divster Banned

amen!

8. Divalicious

Divalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(31.31%)
    Diet:
    EXANTE
    True that Starlight, av spend all my 20s so fat n trying diets that didnt work. At least when I turn 31 in 2 months I'll be smaller than av ever been. I love Exante!

9. Chocaholic39

Chocaholic39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.23%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I love it too. Its the first ketogenic and VLCD I've ever done. I can't believe it's not better known or advertised (like LL). I like the fact its quick weight loss. I think it helps when you've got a lot to loose to know that it wont take too long. I want to loose about 4 stone and that could take about a year on a conventional diet.Well done starlight.

10. Rattybabe

Rattybabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep - my friend has done Lighter Life, and I always knocked it, but after 4 days on Exante, I take it all back!!

I have been invited round to my sisters on Saturday night for Chinese - I have said yes, but will be taking a chicken breast and some salad with me! And I'm not even worried about cheating - I feel so good, I wouldn't want to spoil it!

11. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Indeed, this feels like a real godsend. A way to sort out your weight issue first, and I guess then the real challenge comes of how to eat sensibly and keep the weight off. But I'm really appreciating being able to tackle one thing at a time, and not get so disheartened that it would be years at 1-2lbs a week to lose all the weight I need to.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.