Dont you just wish....

Starlight

Gold Member
.... you found Exante ages ago.

I love this diet, yes its hard going but boy are the results worth it!!

Broke my scales rule and had a peek at my mums today - 6lbs down since Sunday - woohoo!

..............I wish I had found Exante years ago because I feel in control for the first time ever. I know that I can get to goal and feel that I will be able to maintain by turning back to Exante when needed. xx

True that Starlight, av spend all my 20s so fat n trying diets that didnt work. At least when I turn 31 in 2 months I'll be smaller than av ever been. I love Exante!

I love it too. Its the first ketogenic and VLCD I've ever done. I can't believe it's not better known or advertised (like LL). I like the fact its quick weight loss. I think it helps when you've got a lot to loose to know that it wont take too long. I want to loose about 4 stone and that could take about a year on a conventional diet.Well done starlight.

Yep - my friend has done Lighter Life, and I always knocked it, but after 4 days on Exante, I take it all back!!

I have been invited round to my sisters on Saturday night for Chinese - I have said yes, but will be taking a chicken breast and some salad with me! And I'm not even worried about cheating - I feel so good, I wouldn't want to spoil it!

Indeed, this feels like a real godsend. A way to sort out your weight issue first, and I guess then the real challenge comes of how to eat sensibly and keep the weight off. But I'm really appreciating being able to tackle one thing at a time, and not get so disheartened that it would be years at 1-2lbs a week to lose all the weight I need to.

Back