Donzy's judddering

I shouldn't have read your post! It's making me feel hungry, lol! Good luck with your DD and look forward to your restaurant meal tomorrow :D

Ok controlled UD not going great so far going to claw back this afternoon though I promise....

Jordans clusters with nuts and almond milk
4 x toffees
3 x biscuits

Doesn't sound too bad to me! How are you getting on now? I've notched up far too many cals already today!! ;)

Ok so yesterday wasn't great am classing it as my first ID I didn't go over 1000kcal but just ate rubbish and just for the sake if it as well which is more annoying!

Anyway official weigh in today and another lb off taking me to 10st 5lb which I'm really chuffed at.

Going to try and take it steady food wise today and enjoy my dinner tonight (gonna have steak sarnies and chips and a bottle of vino).

My brother gets married next Sunday and although my dress fits it would be lovely to be 10st 4lb which is the weigh I was when I met my hubby (although I'm still bigger than I was??? Guess two babies changes your shape a bit) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello i'm still here and still juddering away, had lovely weekend of food so now back on a DD after my wobble on Friday i'm doing fine today, not sure what happened on Friday!!!

Donzy84 said:
Hello i'm still here and still juddering away, had lovely weekend of food so now back on a DD after my wobble on Friday i'm doing fine today, not sure what happened on Friday!!!

I was exactly the same!! Felt awful and just had to eat! Turned it into an UD and decided to just have the two DD's that week.. Fingers crossed this week will be better 'eh!! :)

Soup was nice was by new York soup company basically imagine a chicken paella made into soup, got some new England butternut squash tonight and might treat myself to a slice of bread with it... Oh the luxury x

Donzy84 said:
Soup was nice was by new York soup company basically imagine a chicken paella made into soup, got some new England butternut squash tonight and might treat myself to a slice of bread with it... Oh the luxury x

Aw yum!

The new York soup was pants compared to the glorious skinny one I usually get. Ended up having a tbsp of peanut butter but still under 500kcal for day so am pleased. X

Aw that's a shame soup was no good. I had a mug shot, was ok. Done its job and good for a night shift :) x

I lived off mugshots on slimming world!
I've woken up with a stinking cold and sore throat! Hope it doesn't last long or worse.... My hubby doesn't catch man flu! We're at my brothers wedding on Sunday so don't want to be ill x

Back