dose anyone else get tempted to...

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
save up their points especially for a gluttony moment?

like at the moment im eyeing up the 400g bar of dairy milk lol, i dread to think how many points it is. ofcourse i would be sick before i ate it all, but u have to try in life!

i keep wanting to eat easter eggs too lol i dont even like easter eggs most of the time!

But you can have some of it within your points why not have some. Maybe some in moderation would stop the all or nothing days you have x

yeah, its not that i want it now...its really bad but i like planning to have "fat days" lol like with friends with movies etc etc

i think once a week if u are really good all week you can have a treat. I am having a treat id say 3 times a week now, so i have to start been strict again with myself

but when i want a treat its like the whole tub of ben & jerrys lol which is 33.5pts for a tub lol

yeah not a massive sorbet fan unfortunately its the phish food icecream which gets me going :)

yeah it is :) its my birthday soon so i may wait til then, then it can feel like a double treat :) and gives me a week to lose a couple extra pounds so i can put it back on with icecream! XX

You'll get there don't worry sunshine! keep drinking water and try to swap ur muffins for a home made one! XX

I need some motivation, have u a before and after pic? u would c a nice change with losing 20 pound :cry: i need pics to make me want to lose weight :( or anyone who has lost weight stick some up

errrm i'll have a look..... im not sure that i do.... but i'll have a look

i dont have any sorry ...., but what else can i do to help?

i wish i had a before picture coz i cant really tell the difference, my family and friends can, even people at work can but i just think i look the same.

you will, just takes some annoyingly enthusiastic determination, just dont give up and find a system of eating that works for you. e.g i eat not much in the mornings an instead have bigger dinners etc

Back