Double Decker Bars

Lil Miss Sunshine

WE can do this :)
I have read in a few places that Double Decker bars are 6 points, this is not the case, they are 8 Pro Points :( i bought the calculator and its the best buy ever. If i cant point it, its not going into my mouth ;)

Where'd you read they were 6pp hon? yep they're 8pp for sure. They are delish nom nom nom hehe xx

just from putting it into google and i got a huge list off the net somewhere with all the chocolate points and it also said 6 points. Thank god wasnt eating them all the time. Thought it was 2 good to be true. lol

...... it could be an old list ......

it might have been old points and not the newer propoints ?? i keep finding things that say points and their values can be a big difference to pro points. ..... e.g tesco light choices naan bread. it says half a naan bread is 2 points which when calculated becomes 4 propoints and a whole naan is double +1 and becomes 9pp ..... for a light choices naan bread i think that is HIGH .... where as if you went by the old points it would have been 4 for a whole naan ..... so there is a BIG difference ! :(

i always check everything on my calculator (or esource) before i have it .... or after if its something that in know approx values off but i want to check how much the increase was if having more then 1 or a whole portion and the quantities are for half (like on the naan bread above)

:eatdrink051:

I think if you are looking for the pro points of something before you buy it the best thing to do is type into the search engine (Google) 'nutritional value of.....(whatever you want)' the little nutritional information label will come up on one of the results, then work it out from there. :D

Hope this helps.

it said pro points, i am use to the old system to very aware of both systems :D i will just do them myself in future on my calculator, but just shows you doesnt it :eek:(

The weight watchers rich toffee bars that u buy in meetings are actually kinda similar and are only 2 pp :) :)

I'm so glad I read this the WW app on phones state double deckers are 6pp I was going through chocolate bars trying to find the lowest to see if I could have anything!!!so glad my willpower had stuck today cus I was tempted to buy 1 it being only 6!!!

This must be changed!!

X

Also just reading up...you mentioned light choices naan...is this the mini naans cus I have one around 3 times a week???I don't have a calculator yet I thought iPhone app would be reliable & if it says 4 pro points on it thats all I've counted???

no this is the big naans .... i couldn't find the mini ones in my tesco :( .... i have found them now though :) .... for some reason they were in the waffles, pancakes, ect isle and not with all the other naan breads in the naan bread isle !!

Oh good I am glad thanks again...

Yes in the tescos I went to they were next to the wraps & baguettes but no other naans...strange!

thats ok :) .... lol mine weren't even next to wraps and bagettes they were on the row that backed onto that row and the opposite end, lol. ... there must be a reason they do it ... just wish i knew what it was, it might make it easier to find other things when they're not where i think they should be ! :D

There are two sizes of double decker bars , the 50 gram bar is 6 points and the 65 gram bar is 8 points . You just have to decide what size bar to eat now :)

Oooh would the 50g be in the multipacks then? That'd be great, I love double deckers! ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Got the info from the weight watchers shop book . Not sure if the smaller bars are from multiple packs though they are usually a bit smaller . Will have a look when I shop tomorrow .

Ah thanks hon, you're a star x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

A lot of things we buy in multiple packs are a different size from the ones bought individually . Handy when you want to use points ( you just have to remember to just eat one though !!!! )

Back