Double down day

I assume it's not your wedding? Hopefully you won't need to do two dd by then. Fingers crossed for a good week for you.

I am really struggling with binging on ud's but my dd's are perfect, I seem to be all or nothing. However, I don't think I could do two dd's in a row at the moment because I do get very hungry on them.

Yea I'm struggling too I think tomorrow weigh day is gonna be a sts really guttering coz I really love this diet and the idea of all the health benifits! I wanna try and be good on my up days but then people say they lose more if they go for it, might be different if you haven't much to lose but im getting a bit disheartened! On a down day today which don't help either lol x

Hi :)
I'd be interested to know how you get on. I'm thinking of doing it week after next as I am going to a reunion Thursday to Sunday and I know I'll find it hard to DD on any of those days. Good luck and enjoy the wedding x

I did 2 DD s in a row back in June for the jubilee honestly can't remember what my loss was like that week though I suspect I would remember if it made a big difference? Anyway I really really wanted to get under 12 for the Christening this weekend and although I fit into my dress and feel good in it its more of a mental thing really, so due to my excess causing a sts last week I am going to do 2 DD s together this week seeing as I have to change things around to fit in the fair on Fri and Christening on Sun, cos I honestly can't see me doing a DD on Sat. So my plan is to do a DD today and tomorrow, UP weds DD Thurs and then official weigh will be fri not sat, I usually lose ,3,4,5 lbs after my Mon DD, I have a sneaky feeling that I will sts after 2 DD s but it may help reduce any gains this week? We shall see, I will put my daily weigh ins here for anyone following this thread.
Sat 12 1 official weigh in
Mon 12 5 up 4 after 2 UPs
Tues

I will be watching this with interest because I will be travelling tomorrow and Weds and need to have two ud's in a row while travelling to make it easier. So I really want to try two dd's later in the week. Bajoleth, good luck with tomorrow.

Are you still doing a double down ? If so hows it going?

bajoleth said:
Are you still doing a double down ? If so hows it going?

I am :) Day 1 gone really well - even went for a run after work! But the real test is tomorrow.. Always caved by evening of day 2 when I've tried it before! But I'm feeling so positive at the moment I KNOW I can do it :-D

I'll be doing a double down day this week too. I have a wedding on Friday and with a size 10 dress to wear (should actually read squeeze into!! ;) ) I don't fancy an UD on the Thursday and to wake up feeling heavier than usual!

So wed and thurs for me, I'll be eating all my faves tomoro to make up for it!! :)

So no 2 DD , a bit dissapointed as I only lost 2lbs after yesterdays DD , I usually lose more after my 1st DD, I think my body has got wind of my 2 DD plans and is in protest lol
Menu for today is 2 slices of nimble toasted and a tin of WW tuna in coronation chicken, spread on the toast like pate, yum yum (178 cals) , mushrooms on toast , 2 slices of nimble and tin of sliced mushrooms 116 cals plus my skimmed milk (150 cals) brings todays total to 444 cals, if I need it I will have a Muller light later it will take me slightly over but as its my 2nd DD if I need it I will have it. Been out shopping this morning and only just got back but did have a few tummy rumbles in Town so just had an early lunch, but I feel satisfied now, I have a sneaky suspicion that I will sts after todays DD but at least it won't be a gain and that should help my overall weight this week?
How is everyone else doing??

Sat 12 1 official weigh in
Mon 12 5 up 4 after 2 UPs
Tues 12 3 down 2 after DD (usually more after my 1st DD of the week?)
wed

Well found that 2nd DD easy enough, apart from a few rumbles early on I havent been hungry at all, the way I feel now I could quite happily do another tomorrow BUT I will then just start to lose muscle and water so no point really, need my UP day to make sure I continue to lose fat. Did anyone else do 2 together after , Yoga, Littlemumma ??
Will record my weight in the morning but I do really think it will be a sts??? We shall see x

Back