Double down day

bajoleth said:
Well found that 2nd DD easy enough, apart from a few rumbles early on I havent been hungry at all, the way I feel now I could quite happily do another tomorrow BUT I will then just start to lose muscle and water so no point really, need my UP day to make sure I continue to lose fat. Did anyone else do 2 together after , Yoga, Littlemumma ??
Will record my weight in the morning but I do really think it will be a sts??? We shall see x

I've done two together and I agree today was easier than yesterday.... But not sure if that was because today I know I can eat again tomorrow :) xx

Me too !!
Well done Yoga , enjoy your UP tomorrow x

End of my second DD :) scales arent showing much difference as of yet but hopefully iv corrected the weight damage that the weekend did!!!!
Very much looking forward to my UP tomoro :)

Hi all. I've just done my second dd. Well proud of myself! Well done everyone. I've also weighed myself and have lost nearly 7 pounds in two weeks. My muffin top is definitely getting smaller. Maccy d's sounds like a good plan for breakfast.

Maccy D s sounds gorgeous, I am a sucker for a Mcflurry though, they used to do them in France before the UK so I got super excited when they finally started doing them here, don't have them that often though, note to self, Mc flurry and soon lol.
Well the only hard thing about 2 DD sin a row was the mad food dreams I kept having last night that kept waking me up, I wasn't hungry just kept waking up after really starnge food dreams ????
Anyway weighed this morning and lost another 2 lbs so back to my official weight of 12 1, Don't think I will be seeing the 11 's this week 1`up and 1 more DD to go before official weigh in , the whooshie fairy hasn't been to visit me in a while so am hoping she will this week. 2 DD s may be something I will consider if I can't get past this 12 1, I don't want to give up my 2 weekend UP s so maybe 2 DD s may counteract it better, we shall see.

Sat 12 1 official weigh in
Mon 12 5 up 4 after 2 UPs
Tues 12 3 down 2 after DD (usually more after my 1st DD of the week?)
wed 12 1 down 2lbs after DD

I did 2 DDs in a row last week as I wanted to have Fri as an UD. Found it quite tough psychologically but would definitely do it again if my social calendar dictated it!

DD no 1 nearly over, managed to survive on a small skinny latte and water all day. Then I had a chicken stir fry and a digestive for dinner.

Also had bootcamp class tonight too so feeling pretty good!!

One more DD tomoro and then a lovely UD and wedding on Friday!! :)

X

Wow, seems everyone is double douwning at the moment! Well done to everyone who survived & gd luck to those in the process / about to.

Woo, I just completed my 2nd DD. Woke up craving jacket potato with beans & cheese - what's that about!???? Anyhooo, am in a good mood this morn :) Coz a) I can eat! Nom nom nom. And b) the 2nd DD reverersed my pesky gain. So if I took my weigh in a day later than norm it would be a sts. Which I know is kinda cheating but am well happy as I don't to get massive swings in weight so 1 DD usually is 1/2 - 1lb so 2lb on my second is beyond what I was hoping :)

Yay everyone is doing well, anyone else noticed difference in loss? I've been so bad on my last few ups so hoping this double down will put it right, 1st day today, I'm just gonna keep thinking about the dress I gotta get into on Sunday to keep me going! x

So to be fair the double DD is only going to be a success for me if I actually see a loss on my official weigh in day which will now be tomorrow instead of Sat as I have an UP on Fri, so will carry on posting my weekly weights here today and tomorrow, I think thats fair as I only did it to get past that blinkin 12 1 plateau so ...

Sat 12 1 official weigh in
Sun - no weigh in
Mon 12 5 up 4 after 2 UPs
Tues 12 3 down 2 after DD (usually more after my 1st DD of the week?)
wed 12 1 down 2lbs after DD
Thurs 12 2 up 1lb after UP day
Fri

So I need my DD today to result in a 2lb loss for the experiment to be a success, fingers crossed , will update tomorrow

Back