Total Solution Double Trouble...The Exante Duo!

Forgot to say be careful with the dulcolax, tried senakot max but didn't work so bought dulcolax instead. I had 1 which didn't work so had 2 the following night.. Woke up with excruciating pain then had the runs all day. Thought it was a one off and did the same after a few days but had the same thing happen! I just stick to 1 now and if it doesn't work take 1 the following night and i'm then ok in the morning x I know everyone is different but thought i'd mention it x

Same here! I took 2 and OMG!!! I'm glad I had a day off work and didn't have to leave the house :(

OMG thanks you two! - I would have definitely had two Dulcolax tonight if you hadn't said anything, and I'm working tomorrow so it could've been an embarrassing day!
I'll just have one, and see what happens tomorrow! :D
x

Can't believe it's been 5 days since I posted here! I spend hours every day just lurking and reading other peoples diaries, but I seem to be neglecting my own!

Anyway, the news of the day is that I lost 3.5lbs this week, meaning that I'm now in the 14s!!! :happy036:
I know I've still got a long way to go, but it feels really good to break free of the 15s at last, when I've spent the last year or two of either being 15 or 16 something!

The other good news is that The Man has lost another 4lbs this week, taking his total to 3 stone 4.5lbs!

There's no other big news diet-wise really - I went shopping at the Bullring in Birmingham yesterday to look for some new winter boots. It felt a bit strange avoiding looking at clothes (I'm trying to hang on until I really need them) but I did manage to get some boots - typically, the first pair I tried on! :eek:
I was on my feet, walking around for well over four hours though, so the exercise might have contributed towards my loss on the scales today! My hips and legs are sooo achy now though - I must be out of practise! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone else is alright and doing well x

Well done Alex fabulous results for both u and ur man babe and yay in the 14s that must be a top feeling u really have done amazing keep it up chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic news! I know what you mean about clothes, trying not to buy anything although my losses have been more gradual. You guys are doing great x

:wee: fab results both of you xxx

Well done Alex fabulous results for both u and ur man babe and yay in the 14s that must be a top feeling u really have done amazing keep it up chick xx

Thanks Precious :D It is a really nice feeling! Like I said, there's a long way to go yet, but I'm getting there! Hope you're doing alright x x

Wooo @ 14s! Great news!!! :D

Thanks DQ :D And good luck with your re-start! I have a feeling that you'll do brilliantly, and I know that pesky cheat weight will be gone within a few days :)

Fantastic news! I know what you mean about clothes, trying not to buy anything although my losses have been more gradual. You guys are doing great x

It's hard though isn't it? I'm desperate for new jeans and a couple of winter woolies, but I'm not really at that stage where I need to buy the next size down yet.
Makes me realise how stretched my current clothes must be! I tried a couple of pairs of jeans on at the weekend and the size 20s were still quite tight on me - but my own size 20s are falling down now!
:wee: fab results both of you xxx

Thank you Ali x Hope you had a fab birthday and that getting back on the wagon doesn't prove to be too hard!

Just read your diary, I am doing this with my hubby too. Well done to you both, you are doing amazing!

Aw thank you :D Do you find it easier doing this with your other half? I don't think I'd still be on the wagon if I didn't have The Man doing this with me!

I defo find it easier that we are doing it together although we have kids so we still have food around. The only down side is that if we are both struggling we both give in!

Aaaarrrrggghhhh! Everyone in the office has just had coffee cake - and I love coffee cake! :drool: The rest of it is sitting on table across the room from me now...:mad:

Alex_1978 said:
Aaaarrrrggghhhh! Everyone in the office has just had coffee cake - and I love coffee cake! :drool: The rest of it is sitting on table across the room from me now...:mad:

Run! Run away from the cake :) well done hun don't be beaten by the cake :)

Forgot to update yesterday with our weigh-in result - but it was good news again :)
I lost 3.5lbs (making 2st 7.5lbs in total), and The Man lost another 5lbs (making 3st 9.5 in total) :)
I think we're both relaxing the 'rules' a little bit now we're a bit further down the line - we both take a little milk in our tea, and we've nibbled on cold cuts of meat now and then. Other than that, we're trying to be as true to the diet as we can.

Tomorrow is our first anniversary as a couple, so we'll be having steak with a salad and/or some vegetables. We're trying to keep the carb and calorie content as low as possible so we don't knock ourselves out of ketosis, but at the same time, we want to have a really nice meal, given that we haven't eaten proper meals in 6 weeks!

After that, it's another couple of weeks back on TS, until our planned AAM week. I'm a bit hesitant about it to be honest - I've never tried cooking low carb before so it's going to be a challenge to find nice things to eat, other than just plain old meat that will keep us in ketosis (bearing in mind that The Man isn't really a big lover of many vegetables). I've started browsing a few websites, but everything seems very calorie laden (meat, cheese and more cheese! :eek:)
Think I have some planning to do!...

Hope everyone is well x

Thank you - we did have a lovely meal...steak, salad and a little coleslaw :D
I thought it would feel really weird tasting proper food again, and I did wonder whether it might unleash some big time cravings for other 'real' foods but happily it didn't. I just went back to my packs the next day as normal which is reassuring!
Hopefully this means we can cope with AAM week (coming up in a week or two), although we'll have to be a bit more careful with calories as well as carbs. On Tuesday we didn't worry too much about the caloires, since it was only a one off meal. We didn't go mad though, we just didn't weigh and measure every last thing.

I have a bit of a test this weekend too...one of my best friends and his partner are coming to stay for the night, and when we get together, food is usually very high on the agenda! (pizza usually) He knows I'm doing Exante though, and I know he'll support me...I just hope I don't feel like I'm missing out too much...

Alex_1978 said:
Thank you - we did have a lovely meal...steak, salad and a little coleslaw :D
I thought it would feel really weird tasting proper food again, and I did wonder whether it might unleash some big time cravings for other 'real' foods but happily it didn't. I just went back to my packs the next day as normal which is reassuring!
Hopefully this means we can cope with AAM week (coming up in a week or two), although we'll have to be a bit more careful with calories as well as carbs. On Tuesday we didn't worry too much about the caloires, since it was only a one off meal. We didn't go mad though, we just didn't weigh and measure every last thing.

I have a bit of a test this weekend too...one of my best friends and his partner are coming to stay for the night, and when we get together, food is usually very high on the agenda! (pizza usually) He knows I'm doing Exante though, and I know he'll support me...I just hope I don't feel like I'm missing out too much...

Oh Alex your such a good girl u know I admire your positivity really hope I can do as good as u babes well I think I'm ready to tackle my weight lol after all the failed re starts lol x

Back