Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Double-yoker! ;)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by sortingoutmylife, 13 January 2009 Social URL.

1. sortingoutmylife

sortingoutmylife Silver Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    Hi all,

On my first week this week (re-starter!) and just had a gorgeous brekkie of scrambled egg on toast. Planned it all - 3.5 pts for 2 large eggs and 1.5 points for 2 wholemeal small toast.

But, one egg was a double yoker! How I used to wish for these when I wasn't dieting! But now it's thrown me into panic :bliss:- how do I point this wee little yoke? Anyone? The yoke was like two small yokes rather than two big ones, so do I just count it as two small eggs? If so, then- Booooo, how annoying! :D

Have a good day all
    Sha
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    If it was two small yokes, i would count it has 2 points for the one egg instead of the usual 1.5pts

4. sortingoutmylife

sortingoutmylife Silver Member

Diet:
    WeightWatchers ProPoints
    Thought so! thanks!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.