Doubting myself

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Ok so been on the diet for 2 days but im skeptical cause im eating so much. Just made a quorn chunky bolognaise and my fella said surely this isnt free but i was like well yeah according to my diary. I had loadssssssss im confused :sigh:

Have faith in the plan. Don't question it, just do it!!

By all means, if you're new to the plan then it is reassuring, and best, to check, recheck and triple check everything you're eating, but you will find that you're eating loads. As long as it's loads of the right stuff, then you should lose just fine :)

I have never eaten so much in my life but its working, see it as a good thing and enjoy :)

hi festivalfairy

i know how you feel i felt exactly the same last week but lost 3.5lb so keep going

nico xx

i'm the same ! my OH says i've not stopped eating ! LOL ( fruit and free stuff tho) I've yet to have a weigh in i guess we'll see ! but like the others say better to double check syn values but so far so good !

also i really find it helps to do a diary, other people can tell you if there is anything wrong and it helps you stay on track x

Thanks guys. Im not having many syns cause i have a cold so not in a choc/crisp/cake mood haha just ate 2 bowls of my homemade soup which were 1 syn and loads of quorn bolognaise haha x

I felt the same in the first few weeks and I actually ate far more then than I do now. I think once I got over all the free foods I stopped going crazy with my food lol

Hey Hun,

Don't worry, you're probably doing nothing wrong!! Why not have a look through some experienced SW'ers food diaries and compare the kind of stuff you're eating!! That should put your mind at ease!!

:)

I know it seems bonkers that you can eat so so much food and LOSE weight, but it really DOES work :) Keep the faith. I eat LOADS every day.

I still feel that way, and I've been going about 4 months now. But I've lost just over 2 stone. I love it!

Thanks guys. Im not having many syns cause i have a cold so not in a choc/crisp/cake mood haha just ate 2 bowls of my homemade soup which were 1 syn and loads of quorn bolognaise haha x

Your syns do not need to be choc/crisp/cakes - how about granary bread to go with your soup or a hot toddy for your cold :)

I have a 12 inch "fish" plate ( oval rather than round ) and each night for my tea I have it full..
usually it's a chicken breast ( no skin ) or a couple of pork chops ( trimmed of all fat ), about 10-15 1-1.5inch cubed ( roughly anyway ) roast taters, a quarter of a white cabbage, a large leek, a handfull of cauliflower florettes, and a bit of gravy..

usually 2-3 eggs scrambled for breakfast ( one whole egg and the whites of the others for some more bulk ), then either couscous, beans or spahetti hoops for lunch along with some fruit.

first week I lost 8.5lbs.
second week only 1lb, but I blame that on the ibuprofen I was taking all week for tooth ache.
third week I lost 8.5lbs again.
this week I lost 5.5lbs, and I've had a cold so lots of soothers, halls, strepsils, cough syrup etc.. lost of sugar

I was just going to start a thread saying the same thing! Just finished my first day and can't believe how much i've eaten!

I've been doing SW for 3 days (just finished my third!) and I'm yet to really feel like I'm dieting at all. I seem to be eating so much! It's hard to not feel guilty but we'll see what the scales say when I next weigh myself. Fingers crossed! :D

Honestly, you wouldn't believe what I ate in my first week. Eggs, toast and beans every morning, a large lunch of pasta, or a rice mix or whatever, a kit kat each day, then tea would usually always be a large portion of chips with egg or curry or tandoori chicken pittas. I would eat tonnes of fruit throughout the day too, and on some days I had chips for lunch AND dinner.
My mum said I'd probably lose half a pound to a pound, but I lost 7!!
So I'm going to carry on eating whatever I like :D
I also had 3 large vodkas at weekend too x

Ive just sent my fella too shop for kit kats gonna have one at 7pm with a brew for a treat (2 finger one) I just had the best omellete and was all free :) xx

Back