Down a dress size!!

Edwin

Silver Member
I dont post here often but just wanted to share my joy with those who understand where i'm coming from...

I have just droped down a dress size!!!! I have lost 1 stone 5lbs on SW and gone from a 16 to a 14.:D

Only problem now is that I am off on my holidays next weekend and I have no clothes to take with me!! Best hit the shops. The trials and tribulations of
losing weight!! :)

2 stone to go...

xx

That is really great. Shopping for smalled clothes must be such a joy! I can't wait!

Have a great time getting the clothes and a great holiday too of course. At a 14 I bet you look amazing!

Emerald
X

well done - its a great feeling, bet you look amazing! you're not far off now Zena. I just bought some more 16s today (I started at a 22/24) x

you wont have much further to go though will you as your bmi will be under 25, how much more to lose roughly do you think? you've still done really well though xxx

you wont have much further to go though will you as your bmi will be under 25, how much more to lose roughly do you think? you've still done really well though xxx

I was thinking a BMI of about 23, so in the middle, if to close too 25, then may cross over if you know what i mean, would like to fit in size 12 trousers too. I figured if i am going to do it, might as well go all the way. I think the maintain is going to much harder than the losing anyway..:sigh:

Yer I agree bout if you're goin to do it then do it kinda thing. Im thinking maintaining will be hard, but I guess its just bout finding a happy medium isnt it x

Yer I agree bout if you're goin to do it then do it kinda thing. Im thinking maintaining will be hard, but I guess its just bout finding a happy medium isnt it x

yeah, just have to think about this as being a way of eating, i really enjoy all the recipes, and even my husband likes some, can still have a littler of what i fancy, just not every day!!! before it used to be a lot of what i fancied everyday!

It's great to go down a dress size, well done! I was size 20 when I started and I'm now in size 16. It's great to be able to get clothes from the normal section instead of the 'special' section! Cheaper too. I'd like to lose another 3 stone (don't know if I'll be able to though, I'm at a bit of a head block at the moment and finding it hard to stick to the plan) so I'm only getting a few clothes from the cheap places like primark/new look/asda.

Back