Down in the dumps

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by miss_williams, 10 May 2010 Social URL.

1. miss_williams

miss_williams Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st12lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st2lb(-0.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am trying to get back on track this week and have been really good. Have been exercising everyday and this morning I don't have any trousers that fit the 2 pairs I have that fit are filthy. So I'm going to be stuck indoors all day bored and eating.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.76%)
    Diet:
    SW
    You dont have to be bored and eating all day :confused: wash your trousers, exercise in your knickers and control your appetite...simples :D:D:D:D

cocktailprincess likes this.
  4. emmaleonie1984

emmaleonie1984 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimminworld
    hun i know exactly how u feel..but wash your trousers or this may sound groce (LOL) but can you sponge the dirty marks off then maybe you could pop out somewhere to purchase a new pair-leggings/joggers etc? Asda do leggings for a fiver so i live in them. Dont feel down, have you got a exercise dvd? Its a horrible day so maybe you could have a options hot chocolate and curl up on the sofa with a good dvd and a quilt? take a nap, have a bubble bath and by now it might be tea time lol. I know its hard as i just want to eat when im bored and stuck in. Emx

5. snuggle69

snuggle69 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(29.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    get that washing machine on and wiggle round the house in your pj's

Then as the girls say pop out and try to get some new ones, or if thats a struggle pop a post in the clothes exchange see if anyone has anything they have got thats to big that would be suitable for you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.