Down in the dumps!

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
Ok first off I'm a serial weighed - I don't wanna cause rows I know everyone has different opinions about it and I can appreciate both side of the story.

Let me start from the beginning ... Over the last week (I wi on mon) I was working nights my biggest downfall ever I pick I eat crap and always go off plan!! But not this week I was 100% I was so pleased.

Exercise wise
2x 4mi runs
2x 60min Pilates
A swimming session

And even at the BBQ the weekend no alcohol, xlean homemade burgers and chicken with plenty of salad (did go over syns with bread but overall I was pleased I didn't eat everything in sight!)

Following my nights I was on a positive high I'd stabilised at 13.4 which from last official wi was -2.5lbs (I missed last week wi due to shift!) great what a fab week!

I've woken up today pumped for wi at 530 tonight and my scales when I wake up say 13.6.75! Ok maybe I'm a little dehydrated I'll dink plentyy and flush it through - within an hour I've gained another 1.25lbs meaning I wi at 13.8 according to my scales!!

I'm so po! And feel like jumping head first into an ice cream tub!!!! :(

What's happening! I exercise loads I eat well - running is something new to me as I stopped loosing with spinning as I got to used to it running is suppose to be helping :( xxx

Hey dont feel bad for being a serial weigher...youre not alone!! Thats a promise. Also, youve done soooo well this week! The only advice i can give is just to sit tight and wait for official weigh in tonight and then go from there...im not looking forward to wi tomorrow after a naughty booze binge, and weighed at home yday and didnt like what i saw! But im not gonna freak until ive been to group in the morning. Let us know how you get on :) good luck!

Ok so official wi was ok 13.6 which is 1/2lb down from last wi - however not as good as is hoped!

Let's just hope it shows next week it's enough to keep me going another week ey!! Xx

Ahhh I know how you feel i'm in the exact same boat as you it will be my 3rd wk WI 2moro and scales are telling me that i am back to my starting weight so i've put back on the 3.5 i lost in my first 2 weeks!!!! I know i've got TOTM but i have stuck to the diet like glue! So unfair ;o(

My sneaky wi before tomorrow official is showing sts at the moment on my scales.. However I am sure I weigh lighter on these ones eeek, really wanted a good loss this week before my festival Thursday - Monday which will involve a lot of non sw food and drink

I suppose at least I'm not alone hey!!

Totm ruins everything!!! Mines bloody shown up today too :( xxx

Back