Down with Spanx!

Good luck for tomorrow Spanx. Fingers crossed.

Gail x

Woohoo! 2lbs off, new 3.5 stone shiny and I've reached 20% of total body weight lost! :D

(Is there a Club 20? If not, there should be!!!)

Exellent spanx:D:D well done! and a new shiny:D.Thank you to Gail for your lovely kind comments:).You are all so lovely,the support on here is just fab!Thanks kikki:D
Have a good week spanx.x

FANTASTIC ! Well done. That's a fifth of your body that has gone. Wow !!

Great result.

Gail x

P.S. To Surreygal - it was a pleasure. You totally deserve it because I know how hard you have worked to achieve that :)

Thanks Gail and Surreygal - I'm grinning like the cheshire cat this morning! :D

Next goal is that 4st shiny and into the 12s for the first time in 7 years! I'm not going to set myself a target of any more than 1lb a week (especially as I have a long weekend with the girlies in 4 weeks time!), so I'm aiming to get there by 16th April...

Hiya hun! Fabulous loss! :D:D I'm definitely lagging way behind now - need to get my backside back in gear! :)

Btw...I was going back through my Mirena coil thread to see if anyone had mentioned acne and I saw that you'd put that I'd been keeping things very quiet :p Unfortunately, the lucky man isn't a certain teacher :sigh: Is it bad to lust over someone when you're seeing someone else, albeit casually?! I think it probably is, oops :eek: Haha! Oh well, I can window shop! xxx

Thanks Gail and Surreygal - I'm grinning like the cheshire cat this morning! :D

Next goal is that 4st shiny and into the 12s for the first time in 7 years! I'm not going to set myself a target of any more than 1lb a week (especially as I have a long weekend with the girlies in 4 weeks time!), so I'm aiming to get there by 16th April...

Congrats on the sticker and you can do it! 1lb a week is nice and realistic but also allows for bigger/smaller losses :)

Well done Spanx lass! So chuffed for ya!! :)
Make your own club 20!!
Keep up the grrrrreat work!

Thanks Fayhamy, Dudette, Kiki and Honda!

And stalkers are more than welcome here - I'm always impressed if anyone reads my inane ramblings!

Sian - I think it's perfectly acceptable to window shop (and, let's face it, if we all saw the perfect pair of shoes while shopping, wouldn't we at least go and try them on?! ;))

Had a perfectly wonderful weekend - all my family here for my Grandad's 90th birthday and my footy team won the Carling Cup - can't get much better than that!

I did have to flexi-syn today though, the puddings were too good to resist!

Saturday: EE
Brekkie: Allbran (HEB), mullerlight, mixed fruit
Lunch: Pasta, spag bol with parmesan (HEA)
Dinner: Gammon, salad, baked potato, curried rice (5 syns)

Sunday: Green
Brekkie: Allbran (HEB), mullerlight
Lunch: Turkey (HEB), roast potatoes (4 syns), cauliflower cheese (4 syns), mixed veg, gravy (3 syns), crumble and ice cream + tiny bit of birthday cake (20 syns?!)
Dinner: Baked potato, beans, cheese (HEA)
Snack: Kitkat (5.5 syns)

Total syns for day: 36.5
Week so far: 41.5

Far better day syns-wise today!

Monday: Green
Lunch: Baked potato, beans, cheese (HEA)
Dinner: Pasta, spag bol (HEB + 3 syns just to be on the safe side as had to guess at amount of mince in there!), cheese (HEA)
Snack: KitKat

Total syns for day: 8.5
Week so far: 50

Oops - been rather busy this week - need to get my food diary down before I forget!

Tuesday: Green
Breakfast: Allbran (HEB), mullerlight, mixed fruit
Lunch: Baked potato, beans, apple
Dinner: McCain's rustics (3.5 syns), thai curry with chicken and veg (HEB + 3 syns)
Snack: Skinny Cow mini dipper (3 syns)

Total syns for day: 9.5

Wednesday: Green
Breakfast: Allbran (HEB), mullerlight, mixed fruit
Lunch: Baked potato, beans, cheese (2xHEA + 3 syns - despite me asking her for 'just a small portion'!)
Dinner: Pasta, leeks, mushrooms, peas, philly light (HEB + 2 syns)

Total syns for day: 10.5

Thursday: Green
Brekkie: Allbran (half HEB, not v hungry!), mullerlight
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Baked potato, beans, brown sauce (1 syn)
Dinner: pasta, spag bol with lots of veg (1.5 x HEB)
Snack: KitKat (5.5 syns)

Total syns for day: 6.5

Syns so far this week: 76.5

Got a meeting tomorrow with an agency to discuss associate work - nervous about the work (as it would be the first pitch I've won since setting up my business), but much more confident in how I will look! :)

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope it goes really well.

Gail x

Thanks Gail x

I think it went ok, they seemed keen to talk to me again regarding some jointly-branded work, so keeping my fingers crossed!

Friday: Green
Dinner: Spag bol with extra courgettes and mushrooms, oven chips (4 syns)
Snacks: Apple, kitkat (5.5 syns)

Total syns today: 9.5

Total syns for week: 86

WI in the morning - hoping for another 1lb loss, but not really had enough variety or fresh fruit and veg this week, so might have to put up with a STS!

Glad the meeting went well. Fingers crossed.

Your food from today sounds delicious. Yum yum.

Good luck for tomorrow................

Gail x

Unfortunately, I have to report a STS :mad:

Too many carbs, too many syns and not enough fresh fruit and veg = only myself to blame!

Still, onwards and downwards!

Saturday: Green
Brekkie: Kellog's Fibre plus (HEB)
Snack: Alpen light (3 syns)
Lunch: Pasta 'n' sauce
Dinner: Chicken (HEB), spinach and mushroom curry, boiled rice, oven chips (3 syns)

Total syns for day: 11.5

At least you know why though Spanx. I am expecting another gain next week....been very naughty this weekend!! :(

Thanks Honda - hope your weekend was worth the potential gain!!! :D

I think it might be time to start cutting down on syns and/or reducing portion sizes. I've lost 3.5st so far, but it's really slowing down now... time to shake it up a bit!

I think I will also try some EE days, to reduce the carbs and increase protein.

Must find something quick and easy to take to the office though, so I can avoid the baked potato and beans daily lunch from the cafe down the road! Too late to make anything for tomorrow though, so will have to start on Tuesday!

Sunday: Green
Brekkie: Allbran (HEB), mullerlight
Snack: Alpen light (3 syns)
Dinner: Boiled rice, chicken (HEB), spinach and mushroom curry (2 syns)
Snack: KitKat (5.5 syns)

Total syns for day: 10.5

Week so far: 22

Well, another carb-heavy day... I did go to tesco's though and stock up on meats and fruit and veg, so will try harder for the rest of the week!

Monday: Green
Brekkie: Mullerlight, Alpen light (half HEB)
Lunch: Baked potato, beans, apple
Dinner: Chicken, mushroom, spinach curry (2 syns), oven chips (4 syns)
Snack: KitKat (5.5 syns, becoming an evening habit, maybe should try and do without for the rest of the week!)

Total syns for the day: 11.5
Week so far: 33.5

Feeling a bit lacklustre at the moment - need my mojo back, so if you've seen it anywhere, can you send it back my way please?!

I have had a couple of NSVs this week though! I bought a couple of new tops off Ebay (some good Monsoon overstocks on there if you search!) for my upcoming weekend in Jersey. Bought the first one in a 22, as I've still got big boobs, and it fitted comfortably. Then saw another one I liked, but they only had it in a 20, so I decided to get it and keep it for the future if it didn't fit now. Anyway, it fitted easily!

Also, I'm back into 36" back bras, so I've gone from a 40HH to a 36H - not bad!

Which reminds me, I must update my measurements this week...

Tuesday: Green
Brekkie: Allbran, mullerlight, mixed fruit
Lunch: Cheese and potato pie (2xHEA plus 6 syns, as tasted like a lot of cheese!), beans, brown sauce (1 syn)
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Last of the chicken (HEB), spinach and mushroom curry (2 syns), boiled rice
Snack: Fresh pineapple, ww yoghurt (managed to break the KitKat habit!)

Total syns for day: 9
Week so far: 42.5

Back