Downsides to losing lots of weight.

Brad0053 said:
Somehow, "Get yourself upstairs love, I'm mixing up a mousse" doesn't have the same ring to it as saying "where did I put the squirty cream"
:D :D

NO!!! He's doing it again! Isobel!! HELP! Where's that manual?? *LMTO*

Summerskye said:
Aaarrggghhhh!!! :eek: I'm itching to say something desperately smutty in reply to this but dignity, common decency (and sobriety!) are thankfully getting the upper hand. Dammit!! *lol*

How is it that even in black and white any conversation I'm involved in turns to smut :rolleyes:

I'm liking the idea of the chocolate mix a mouse.

I remember being bought a big pot of that chocolate body paint years back but unfortunately there wasn't a big roller to slap it on with and my poor hubby would have been there all day with the poor excuse for a brush that came with it :D

Needless to say I just ate the whole lot out of the jar with a spoon just in case any got wasted :eek:

(*whispers to everyone else*) I dont' really believe her - she's orf to Tunisia soon and we all know what it's like over THERE!!!
(*WINK*)

hehehehehehe

Yes, sadly it has the sleaziest men alive. Anyone can pull there and it starts off as a compliment but soon degenerates into the poolside meat market... My husband openly admits it as well . OMG:D :D

chicken on a mission said:
How is it that even in black and white any conversation I'm involved in turns to smut :rolleyes:

I'm liking the idea of the chocolate mix a mouse.

I remember being bought a big pot of that chocolate body paint years back but unfortunately there wasn't a big roller to slap it on with and my poor hubby would have been there all day with the poor excuse for a brush that came with it :D

Needless to say I just ate the whole lot out of the jar with a spoon just in case any got wasted :eek:

This was a classic, made me laugh so much, you have turned a bad day one helluva lot better for me!!!!!

canireallydothis!! said:
This was a classic, made me laugh so much, you have turned a bad day one helluva lot better for me!!!!!

Then my work here is done :D

georgiasmum said:
Yes, sadly it has the sleaziest men alive. Anyone can pull there and it starts off as a compliment but soon degenerates into the poolside meat market... My husband openly admits it as well . OMG:D :D

My eyes always prick up to any holiday destination where anyone can pull there.

Ahhhh, the good old 18-30 days. The fun we had playing 'grab the Donkey's tail'. That's how I remember it anyway. I was never keen on that Donkey nickname :eek:

Yeah tunisia makes love island look sad and pathetic. So many sweaty over -sexed blurkes, so little time. 'hello baby, hello darling are you English..? Can we get together.... NO, my husband is coming.... (husband is late) darling he has left you, come with me..... so it goes. That is only the supermarket! Go to the medina and watchout!!!

Sorry GM, what's the point you are trying to make.

That goes for very reasonable behavior at my local Spar. Might you I was asked to leave Asda's. But that was a misunderstanding, she bumped in to me :confused: :confused: :confused:

Back