Downsized final journey to happiness

downsized

So i'm back again to tackle this weight for the final time and live my life the way it should be. starting at 135kg is daunting but hopefully using the one day at a time approach i'll stay focused.

this will be my online diary with updates as i go along. who knows where i'll be come summer? i may finally be able to wear short shorts!!!

hi there , I returned to lighterlife total just over 3 weeks ago , going really well so far , hows you ?

hi sukie sue and sorry its taken me this long to reply. was away and now back. yea i struggled at first but now i'm just taking it one day at a time. i dont know if i can ever say i have cracked it but each day i'm 100% on it is a win for me i think.

hope ur doing well with yours too.

Hi Ania, i' sure you will and suprise yourself. just think how you would feel in four weeks!. and dont forget the water. water is your friend.

i struggled this week and lost a pound. not excited but happy i didnt gain. looking forward to this week and what it brings.

Well done a pound is still a pound down so next week will be loads more if you stick with it xxx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i tried returning several times, beat myself up when i struggled gave up until monday again. I gave up completely on Lighterlife in the end after watching half my group becoming returners and tried a new diet. I am now doing ideal weight and loving it, the coaching and support is great and i find the diet really easy.

Hi all, so i lost 4lbs today which means i'm over a stone down yay!!! its not been easy since being back but this time, i feel a difference and i reckon its because for the 1st time in my life, i'm actually doing this for me which hasnt been the case in the past. i'm still sticking to my "one day at a time" approach and not looking at the overall total of how much i need to lose.

hi anewme2013, i'm happy you found a plan that works for you. as good as LL is, it wont work for everyone. if you find what works for you and you enjoy it, then you should stick to it. the common goal we all have is to be slimmer and healthier and we'll all get there in different ways but we will.

Goodluck all for the new week ahead xxx

another 4lbs off this week yay:D. although i cant say i've cracked it yet, i am now in a routine and its working for me, so far so good.

hope everyone else has had a good week. and don't forget, water is your friend,

have a nice week all xxx

hi guys, been away for a few weeks and managed to stay pretty much the same. back now and getting back on the programme. hope everyone is doing well. have a wonderful week all xxx

last time i updated this i had just come back from a quick break. since then its been really difficult getting back 100% on the programme. its not like i'm eating a proper meal, i just pick here and there and that means i am not gaining but i'm not loosing either and it really frustrates me. i don't want to stop all together because i know i could gain all of 13kg lost in a week and it scares me. i will try the total for another week and if i still struggle, i will give the lite version a go. even though my weightloss will be slower, its better than gaining what i have lost. i have been looking at pics and looking for ways to inspire myself.

if anyone else have struggled and managed to get back on it, i would like to know what you did to help focus.

goodluck and weldone to those still losing, you are doing well and to those struggling like me, keep at it. we all know losing weight isnt easy but we'll get there x x x

Back