Downsized journey.

downsized

So here i am again, starting for the third time and i have decided to go public. In the past i have confided in friends but they have always put me off and i think personally i always wanted a reason to give up. This time i have told no one but made the decision to confide in strangers who will understand what this really means.

I start my journey at 135kgs:eek:, that is 21st and some lbs, shock horror!!! but i know i am in the right place and will recieve the help i need. My promise to myself is to update my diary once every week, whether i was 100% or not, because i have realised only by total honesty will i be successful and if i lie, i'm only doing myself harm. i do hope these strangers i have decided to rely on for help will someday become friends:).

Thanks for your support in advance,
Vanessa.

PS:
How do i upload this ticker factory stuff so it shows my journey?

Hey Vanessa

It's difficult when you don't get support from friends and agree it's even harder when they're trying to put you off LT. Everyone here will have gone through or will be going through much the same journey as you, with the same doubts and fears. I'm a prime example. I hoped 6 months ago that I'd be where I am now, but that was too difficult for my tiny mind to compute. The one day at a time approach has worked so well for me and as I collect my weeks supply of shakes on a Monday, I really have to challenge myself to get through each day until Thursday/Friday when weigh in is just around the corner on Monday again and the stack of shakes has diminished. I'm on week 26 now, 23 more than I thought I could possibly do. There is so much support on here for you, just get involved and talk to us - it's addictive ;) !!!

Ticker wise have a look at http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-of...p-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com-7.html :)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

thanks Kay and the one day at a time is definitely the way to go. u r such an inspiration lasting 26weeks, that sounds like forever to me. u've done really well x x

Welcome!

i too have only told my partner as the lectures really do my head in...everyone is in charge of their own minds:)

good luck and keep us posted on your journey.....you'll make it....:Dxx

How's today gone for you downsized? Are you winning?:)

hi everyone,

i had a very good tuesday and was very happy, however, i had a bad wednesday. i was ok until about 4pm when i opened my freezer and found something i'd kept but forgot it was there and it just stayed on my mind. my sensible self should have thrown it out immediately bcos i had cleared my kitchen of everything else. but i chose to eat it but what happened next was shocking.

i had this terrible tommy ache and the next thing i know i'm sat on the loo with everything i'd just had going right through me and the ache was gone. now i dont know if that is normal with this diet and if anyone else has experienced the same but i'm also hoping that my body didnt get to digest much because i actually feel awful i gave in especially as i was not hungry, i just felt i should have it.

so today is a new day and i'm gonna put yesterday behind me and start again. i may not loose as much as i would have on my first week but i hope come monday, i would have at least lost a few pounds.

Put that behind you (no pun intended) and carry on that was your body's way of tellin you you don't need to eat. If you can do this you will feel so good about yourself. In two months you will be 3 stone lighter, 2 months might sound a lot but it passes so quickly. Try take up a hobbie to keep you away from the fridge. I've started doing cake making and have taken out A cupcake course ( which is weird when I can't eat them) but looking up recipies and things keeps me busy, I wanted to take up excersize as a hobbie but don't have the energy. I try go swimming with my boys when I can to and on the trampoline. Anything to stop me sitting around wanting to snack. If your sitting there and it's doing your head in try going for a walk, having a bath or visiting a friend to pass the time.You have started this and you can finish it!!! Good luck, we are all here when you need a chat xxx

And keep drinking water!!! :)

thank u Emma. water is really helpful, i've got a one litre bottle i carry around with me and i aim to get thru two a day. i just hope to get to the end of today 100% then start again tomorrow. one day at a time approach.

The water is your friend....you'll fall out with each other....and make up again...but ultimately its your new bestie:)

Hi Vanessa how are u getting on ? hope its getting easier for you as the days go on i am on day 5 finding it a bit easier today but still fighting them demons whenever I smell food especially cooking for little ones. Good luck on your journey - I noticed we have started in around the same time I hope we will make it to our targets and have fantastic results pictures to post like all the other amazing people have on this site :)

Started Lipotrim 15/04/13 - 18.5 stone :-( 1st weigh in 20/04/13 -

Hi Lauren, Hi everyone,

sorry i've been quiet, been working long nights and sleeping nearly all day. anyways i'm doing ok Lauren thanks for asking and yea i hope we can reach our targets however hard the journey might be.

so i noticed a few things, things i did without thinking. like @ work after handover, i have a cup of coffee. when it gets a bit quiet, i have another one and i found myself making coffee without thinking and even reaching for the biscuit box. it was after i'd sat down to have it that i realised what i'd done. i'd made the drink and taken the biscuit without even stopping to think! and the worst bit was i wasnt even hungry and i had a shake in my back incase i felt hungry or to have on my break. just goes to show how much i've eaten over the years without thinking and then i turn around and say i dont eat much.

i've also realised with this diet u taste things more. i found this out when i had a gum, i have a pack in my car and i chew on one on my drive to work every night, i did the same thing on thursday night and i had to look at the pack to see if i got a different kind because i just could not believe how sweet it was. now i've thrown it out and now looking for sugar free gum. although i dunno if we are allowed gum on this programme, i just like d freshness i get from it.

i get weighed later today so hopefully i've had good news, and i'll appreciate any loss x x

Hi downsized

Amazing how much we're on autopilot and don't notice these things in everyday life. Well done for spotting it and you'll start to question many 'learned' behaviours as you go through your journey. I chew the occasional sugar free gum (not supposed to) and I can't say it's made a difference to my weight loss. Good luck with your weigh-in later x x x

yea Teapot the pharmacist told me i couldnt have any kind of gum so i'm gonna have to learn to do without it.

so i got weight today and i lost 1.3kg. a bit disappointed but i'm happy i got thru week one. it can only get better from here on so hoping for a better week come next monday.

Yep, one day at a time all adds up and next thing the week has gone again. A loss is a loss and it's better off than on. Good luck for next week :)

hi people,

it was my birthday yesterday and well, i had some food but unlike before, i don't feel bad. should i be worried? the thing is i did not plan on eating. i got to work on friday to find my work mates had planned this surprise thing for me and since i did not tell anyone what i was doing, it was really hard to avoid eating. i made the decision to eat bcos i felt it was better than enduring the endless questions that i know for sure will come up everyday @ work.

so i'm starting again today and i weigh in on monday, even though i've been 100% all week, i'm not expecting anything big due to yesterday. but on the positive side, some of my size 20 clothes fit now yay!!!. not all of them but i reckon one more week and they'll all fit properly.

hope everyone else has been doing well x x

Hey, I did something similar, but don't worry - whats done is done, you can't undo it. See what happens at weigh in and try to stick to 100% now.

I started telling people after I completed lipotrim for 4 weeks, people began to notice of lost weight and do I told them. You do get the odd person constantly questioning you about whether its the right thing to do but ignore them!

All the best, and it's good not to feel bad, it'll consume you like it did me. Just don't do it again xx

Happy birthday for yesterday downsized!

Just keep going, but Nuzzy is right, people are going to start asking soon and you can proudly tell them what you're doing and ignore the negative comments. I always say I'm on a medically supervised diet, and it takes the arguments away - because it's medically supervised, so it must be ok :)

Happy birthday for yesterday downsized!

Just keep going, but Nuzzy is right, people are going to start asking soon and you can proudly tell them what you're doing and ignore the negative comments. I always say I'm on a medically supervised diet, and it takes the arguments away - because it's medically supervised, so it must be ok :)

Yea, I say it's the only diet that is approved and supervised by professionals so no I won't do the diet you're doing cos the I'm on is perfectly good thanx

Back