Downtime: Entering The Free Chat Zone

Huseyin

Silver Member
Here is the place to come in and chill out, you can relax here and talk off topic things. So come on in and take a load off your mind and express yourself freely.

Enjoy

hmmm depends, i would love gadgets, they are really good, tell me about your man. This can be our first official off the beat topic on here.

hmm.. well.. he loves gadgets, he loves cars, he loves computer games, he loves football. and honestly speaking I have pretty much got him something to do with one of those things some time or another. I guess you guys couldnt have enough gadgets!... so if you could suggest a gadget that would be helpful.. lol

he collects die cast ferrari models, so i always get him one of those.. and i think I've actually managed to get him every one of the ones he wanted.

he's a pretty romantic guy so i know he wouldnt freak out if i gave him something oozing with luuurrrve.. but what!!! LOL...

romantic, gadgets, have you considered looking at Anne Summers.

asked my hubby for think of something romantic for me for christmas and i found out he was considering a tartan shopping trolley, well it wasnt actually tartan, but it sure wasnt romantic. had to nip that idea in the bud. Got a necklace actually and a 'gadget' which will remain confidential

hmm.. well.. he loves gadgets, he loves cars, he loves computer games, he loves football. and honestly speaking I have pretty much got him something to do with one of those things some time or another. I guess you guys couldnt have enough gadgets!... so if you could suggest a gadget that would be helpful.. lol

he collects die cast ferrari models, so i always get him one of those.. and i think I've actually managed to get him every one of the ones he wanted.

he's a pretty romantic guy so i know he wouldnt freak out if i gave him something oozing with luuurrrve.. but what!!! LOL...

Right being a man let me tell you, you are right we cant get enough :) Get him the iphone he will love it. Get some lingerie too and that will complete the birthday, of course make him his favourite meals

hmmmm... i would like to know what kinda gadget that one is!!!.. lol..
well I got him a phone at xmas so he's not getting another 1 of those. got him a digital camera and a digital photo frame for our anniversary... .. I know he wants an xbox but I honestly cant afford one of those at the moment.

thanx for your ideas guys. will let you know if I think of something.
Ive found a jigsaw card online. its red and when you put it together it says "you make me so happy" Im going to take that apart and for each day till valentines Im gonna send him 1 piece of the jigsaw with a little present... its the little presents I gotta figure out. hmm!!!!

See last valentines I got him a love heart shaped box and filled it with 365 messages (which I wrote myself) and he thinks that it was the bestest present anyone could have given him and he reads a note every single day... Im trying to top that!

Also, Im absolutely skint at the moment coz Im not working and all my money is being spent on LT... :(

ok.. huseyin.. tell me something.. do you think a message in a bottle is something that would make guys sick if they received one!?

I'm sure he would be happy with whatever you got him cos he already has the best valentines present in the world in you.

How the hell are ya single man!! your a diamond.....where were ya when i was looking for an irish man....lol

Right being a man let me tell you, you are right we cant get enough :) Get him the iphone he will love it. Get some lingerie too and that will complete the birthday, of course make him his favourite meals

Huseyin your a very expensive man!!

i think im going to ask ollie to be my valentine. then I can just wrap myself up for him... he'd be happy with that!... huseyins a bit of hardwork... he wants an iphone! materialistic man!! :p

Where has he been all my life....lol.

Yes Huseyin is very hard work!! My fella wants a porsche boxster- cant afford brand new but its 2007 reg and hes going to get it on our wedding day from me. This covers valentines day and his birthday although I will probably give him something small.

iphone - gee wouldn't want to have to live up to that...huff! :p

My hubby will be lucky if he gets anything off me this year...i am skint!

now if my OH read that he would say he wants to marry you!!!...

lol. I hardly get him anything expensive and I asked him one night what he would like as a gift from him on our wedding and he replied jokingly a porsche so it stuck in my mind and I bought him one in Birmingham, paid my deposit and have to pay the final sum when it gets delievered week before the wedding so im hoping he will be over the moon....bless him

You bought your man a Porsche :eek::eek::eek:

flippin heck! Thats a present and a half!

My friend's baby is due about that time - she says thats her present...sweet :)

Back