drawing a line!!!!

rebecca1608

I have had a bad few days food wise and I have been struggling to get back on it. Decided to draw an actual line
Hopefilly tomorrow will be a good day. Hubby is away for 2 weeks and I don't know if this is going to make me eat rubbish as I am no good at being organised. I would like to do well and him notice a difference in 2 weeks but I don't think that is realistic.
Thanks for listening.:)

But look at how well you've done Rebecca - 2 stone gone just this year, that's brilliant! You know you can do this, maybe watch some of the success stories on RC tv? I wish you lived closer, I'd drag you out walking while your hubby's away!
Keep at it treacle today is bound to be better x

Ditto what Tiggerlet said.

And some times we need a kick up the bum too. So go too it girl and make hubbys jaw drop when he comes home in 2 weeks:D!

x

Wish I had read this before as not been great. Planning to try again tomorrow got spin planned so let's hope that help. Thanks for your kind words.

Today I have been perfect, under calories and worked out! Let's hope I can keep this going,... actually I change that, I will keep this going! I'm only doing to for myself.

Atta girl - with calorie counting its easier to pull things back. Oooh hubby's gonna get a lovely suprise when he gets back. :D

x

iaimtobethin said:
Atta girl - with calorie counting its easier to pull things back. Oooh hubby's gonna get a lovely suprise when he gets back. :D

x

Thank you, helps soo much having you lot here. I kept with it yesterday and still ok today. My danger area is the first two days, so once I get through tough I won't give up as I've worked hard for 2 days.

My danger is night time. I try and leave (not always) 400 cals for the evening. So i am kinda get into gear with a 400 calorie tupperware pot. Crisp breads, laughing cow, low cal/fat crisps, sugar free jelly, sweeties, apples etc. Its then up to me whether i eat the lot in the evening or not. If i dont - yeee harrr! If i do - i have still been good.

x

I have had a bad few days food wise and I have been struggling to get back on it. Decided to draw an actual line
Hopefilly tomorrow will be a good day. Hubby is away for 2 weeks and I don't know if this is going to make me eat rubbish as I am no good at being organised. I would like to do well and him notice a difference in 2 weeks but I don't think that is realistic.
Thanks for listening.:)

I'm the same. I finished my exams this week and I celebrated with pizza, drink, chocolate etc for a few days. But do you know what? I enjoyed it, it's only happened once and it was the end of my exams so I think I deserved it haha. But I'm 100% back on track as of 11am this morning! :D I love how you've drawn a line - think I might join you :D

WE CAN DO THIS! :D :D

My danger is night time. I try and leave (not always) 400 cals for the evening. So i am kinda get into gear with a 400 calorie tupperware pot. Crisp breads, laughing cow, low cal/fat crisps, sugar free jelly, sweeties, apples etc. Its then up to me whether i eat the lot in the evening or not. If i dont - yeee harrr! If i do - i have still been good.

x

Night time is the worst for me too! I've now got to the stage where I keep no packets of sweets in the house, and if I really want chocolate then I can walk the 2 miles uphill to Asda to get it :D works a treat!

x
I love the idea of the pot for the evenings.

I'm the same. I finished my exams this week and I celebrated with pizza, drink, chocolate etc for a few days. But do you know what? I enjoyed it, it's only happened once and it was the end of my exams so I think I deserved it haha. But I'm 100% back on track as of 11am this morning! :D I love how you've drawn a line - think I might join you :D

WE CAN DO THIS! :D :D

Well done you, yes we can do this. We have worked so hard so far, dont want to undo it. Keep up the great work

Well done you, yes we can do this. We have worked so hard so far, dont want to undo it. Keep up the great work

Thank you! You've done so well yourself. It's amazing the change that losing a bit of weight can do! How much more are you hoping to lose?

If you're interested click on the link before, 5th post down is my before and after picture. (sorry I seem so vain, but I've just worked out how to upload pictures so I'm showing off my technical skills in a couple of posts lol!)

http://www.minimins.com/before-afte...ad-inspiration-post-your-photos-here-129.html

WOW - Well done you, you look soo different - great job. Depressingly I want to loos about 80lb lost 30 so far sincejan and been maintaining since End of april due to family loss, but i'm getting back!. Just such a big hill to climb.

How on earth did you loose it so fast. You really have done well.

Inspirational photos and posts, thank you all for sharing, and well done Rebecca!! Pulling it back is what's important xxx

All went well thank, and on track for the 3rd day in a row! yeah Me!!

Once i'm back on it, i dont understand how/why I dont stay on track as it is so easy sometimes. Hay ho

How you getting on? Or may challange hasnt gone to well, maybe start it up again for june???

All went well thank, and on track for the 3rd day in a row! yeah Me!!

Once i'm back on it, i dont understand how/why I dont stay on track as it is so easy sometimes. Hay ho

How you getting on? Or may challange hasnt gone to well, maybe start it up again for june???

Fantastic news! Looks like we all started the week a bit pants but are angels now :p

x

Back