Dreadful (food mentioned)

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Had a bad few days. Have been walking around like a bear with a sore head since friday morning. I have been starving hungry, shakey, tired, snappy, and generally (in my partners words) "not a very nice person to be around"

In fact it got to the point today that my partner made it clear that if I didnt eat something he didnt want to be around me right now.

So today I ate, and apparently my transformation was near immediate.

Got mixed emotions. Managed 8 days 100% Sole Source without so much as a coke zero, but I have seriously struggled through the last 2 or 3 days. I tried increasing my water, I went up to 4 shakes on friday and saturday, but nothing worked.

Plan to restart back on 100% tomorrow and bf and I are considering our options. We are contemplating going up the plans at the weekends, maybe do 810 or 1000 on saturdays and sundays, and stick to Sole Source the rest of the time.

just a word of warning hun, if you keep switching plans like that, from SS to 1000, you will be flicking in and out of ketosis and also potentially gaining/losing the glycogen....its just not worth it!

Why not try moving to SS+....the portion sizes are smaller than 810 but you should stay in ketosis and avoid any nasty glycogen gains! either that, or go to 810 on a perm basis.....

i have been through the b*tch from hell phase with this diet, its usually just like full on PMT....but it goes with time!

I usually tell me DH first thing in the morning that i feel pants and then make sure i apologise when i snap unnecessarily! lol

Hope you managed to stay away from the carbs with your food choice today!

xxx

My friend is just like you on SS/ total abstinence (she did LL for 4 weeks) She hated everybody and resented not eating to the extent that her OH 'vacated the building' stating that he would not be coming back until she, got a handle on herself!!

She eventually lost her weight with 810, and had better losses than I ever did whilst doing SS :confused:

SS isn't for everyone, try a higher plan, but please don't bounce up and down every week, it'll play havoc with the scales and you'll never see the losses that you deserve. Choose one or the other... (taking into account the potential consequences of SS for you and OH!)

Back