Dreading the dentist tomorrow!!!

Beckybex

Hello, Just wanted to share that I'm absolutely dreading the dentist tomorrow! I know my breath smells horrible, as my nearest and dearest keep reminding me! Apart from frantic teeth brushing and mouthwash, anyone got any other ideas!?!? :eek:

perhaps just apologise before you get
in the chair,and expalin it's the diet your on,i did that and turns out she's an
Atkinser too. !!

well thats what they get paid for !!!!xx

Chew parsley?

I definitely wouldn't worry about the dentist - easier said than done, I know, but I'd imagine they've had way worse. Many people go to the dentist when they have a bad tooth, they smell worse (just! granted) than Atkins breath :)

It'll be fine. Chew some gum on your way there. I was at the dentist last monday - they have a plastic visor covering their face these days anyway, so yer golden! ;)

Yes, they won't smell a thing :)

Good point re plastic thing. Expect my kids playing havoc will be enough of a distraction too! Bet dentists approve of Atkins anyway, it must be quite tooth friendly! Cheers guys....

I'm a dental nurse and trust me when I say we have seen a million times worse than ketobreath!! Lol I wear a visor and I rarely smell people's breath and I am right in there having a good old nosey!!! Hope it went ok for you x

It went fine thanks. The visor covered almost his entire face, it was a new dentist I'd not seen before and he barely spoke english so I think he thought I was a crazy woman when I tried to excuse myself. Oh well!

Back