Dreading weigh in cos.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppygreendog, 21 July 2008 Social URL.

1. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

I cheated for the first time this weekend. What started as a couple of drinks on Friday night turned into loads and chicken tikka from the Indian (arrghh). Then Saturday 2 piece of cheese on toast (wtfitab) southern fried chicken boneless pieces and a handful of my husbands sweets.

Why oh why did I cheat, I just cannot believe I have been ss all this time and was looking at achieving my 2st mark today! Kicked myself up the *rse yesterday and have been back on track but am petrified of putting on today at weigh in. I get weighed at 1.15pm so I'll let you know.

:cry:
    Sara

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww forget about it hun, its in the past now just look forward. best of luck with the wi :) xx

4. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I had 2 days not trying, 3.5 days SSing and I had food and drink over the weekend. Just been weighed and somehow still managed to lose 2lbs.
    It might not be as bad as you think. Good luck for WI

5. poppygreendog

thanks guys, I'll update my ticker when I get back.

Sara

6. poppygreendog

Well ..... - as my ticker shows I lost 1/4lb this week. Just so grateful that I did not put on, CDC says if I'd had another day before weigh in it perhaps would not have been so bad.

Such is life, richly deserved, onwards and upwards.

Sara:)

7. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    onwards and downwards ;)

Well done one the loss though :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.