Dreading WI Tonight

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
Well, I did this diet for my holidays and my goal was to lose 2st by Friday 4th March. I get weighed on a Wednesday night, which is tonight and I am dreading it. I know for a fact I won't lose 3.5lb anyway so know I won't hit goal, but do you know what I did last night? I only went and ate half a tin of Pek Chopped Pork :wave_cry:

I was literally STARVING, my body needed food and I knew it. It was the only protein I had in the house so I opened the big tin and cut it in half and ate it. Did I enjoy it - yes, did I regret eating it then - no, do I regret it now - yes, becasue I would absolutely HATE to have put weight on tonight.

You know the reason I did it? Well, like I said I was starving, but another reason is that I was on the February challenge and I had to weigh myself on Monday night which is 2 days early. I had only lost 1lb and it put me off BIGGGGGGGGG style. A 1lb loss is crap and it just make me feel lousy.

When I come back off my hols and start again on 17th March I will weight myself at the beginning and try not to weigh until about 6 weeks later when my next holiday is planned. I've never been a big loser, but it puts me off when I see a small loss so I think that might be the way forward for me.

Anyway, dreading tonight and hope I haven't put on at this late stage :cry:

Right first things first! Forget about it, don't spend the rest of the day stressing about it. Your human, and what's a tin of ham? God it can't do that much damage.
It's only the 2nd of March so why don't you wait till the 4th to weigh in?
I know how you feel about the pound, I'd have been gutted too but look at the bigger picture, it's a pound of FAT gone forever!!!

Good luck chick xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hun it was some ham, it wasnt a chinese or a loaf of bread as toast, dont feel so guilty, guilt starts shame spirals and thats when binging happens. Just think if you hadn't done exante then you would be going on your hols nearly 2 stone heavier!! Be proud! You have done amazingly well!

X

I coudn't agree more with exante girl - she has said it perfectly x enjoy your hols and be proud of your achievements - jeez sometimes we're so hard on ourselves don't you think?

I know I push myself too hard at times. I was going to start to eat maybe Friday tea time in time for my holidays on Sunday but pushed that back til Saturday now becasue of the Pek. I will cry buckets tonight if I don't lose on my last week.

Never mind, will start again on 17th.

So, lost 2lb so didn't reach my holiday goal. I think I'll do what Clair says and WI on Friday before I start eating on Saturday in time for my holiday. Will stay 100% so fingers crossed I can lose my extra 1.5lb in time.

Well done Mia, 2lb is good, and as you say, with any luck you'll squeeze out that last 1.5lbs by the weekend.
I hope you have a fabulous holiday... but make sure you come back and join us when you get back!
Good luck :)

Back