1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreading WI tonight

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Sio, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Sio

Sio Full Member

Naughty I know, but my scales at home are showing a STS. Gutted. I put on about 4lb in July putting me outside my target range and have STS for the past few weeks. I did have a wedding etc... but this week I had 31 syns and loads of superfree etc...

I just don't get this, I've done it before and had better weeks lying on the sofa or going out. Anything I can do to help before 5:30?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sio

Sio Full Member

Oh yeah, have been going to the gym 3 times a week for the past few weeks but surely that can only help. aaaaaaaaaaargh!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.