Dream Cheating...

stokegal

Silver Member
I woke up this morning upset because I remembered I had ate some toast last night at a party. I was more upset about not being able to complete my 4/50 day challenge than coming out of ketosis :)

Then I realised.... There had been no party and Id had no toast, I'd dreamt it all, as happy as I was at not cheating I think I'm going crazy lol

i had a dream i got drunk and had 2 kebabs and a pizza (which i can very easily do!)

i woke up feeling like a failure and then a few seconds later realised it wasnt real at all! best feeling an put me off kebab and pizza!

i had them type of dreams when i first started horriable aren't they

I have similar dreams when I stop smoking!! All part of breaking the addiction I think!!

I had similar dreams too it felt do real I was really upset and then woke up and realised it was just a dream thank god! :) they do pass after a week lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad it's not just me :)

When I did CD the first time it was snowing and when I use to drive past snow covered fields on the motorway I use to convince myself that they looked like cheese on toast lol

This post made me laugh! I was exactly the same when I first started CD!xxx

HAHAHA! I thought it was just ME who had these VERY VERY vivid dreams.

Oddly enough it was KFC for me too and it was so real - I was so angry when I woke up cos I thought I had to start getting myself in Ketosis again.

I kinda like dream cheating as you can enjoy the food without it ever passing your lips!

I hate that anxious feeling though - like being unfaithful !!

Back