Dream day.....

My dream day would be to get up the day after my lottery win to go house hunting somewhere I actually want to be PLZ PLZ, and take family members on holiday and treat them to some lovely dosh. Sorry to sound desperate its how I feel sometimes LOL

My dream day... Waking up in my OH's arms, snuggling for an hour or 2 with our cat. Then going for a long walk in some shady woods on a summer day with a fresh breeze, and a picnic by a river. Then I would just doze in the shade of a big tree, listening to the birds and smelling the fresh air.... Aah :)

So sad but literally my idea of a dream day is to wake up and find all the housework, washing & ironing done and then to curl up on the sofa with the OH under a duvet watching films with a chinese for dinner. It must also be cold & raining outside!! Lol :D

I'd love for my husband to take me out, a nice walk (and for him to hold MY hand), lunch somewhere nice, then home for some body magic and an afternoon snooze, then an evening out with family and friends!

(feeling neglected by hubby lately)

Shirleen said:
I'd love for my husband to take me out, a nice walk (and for him to hold MY hand), lunch somewhere nice, then home for some body magic and an afternoon snooze, then an evening out with family and friends!

(feeling neglected by hubby lately)

Sounds lovely :) sorry to hear that you're feeling neglected. Life is really good at getting in the way of paying each other the attention they need and deserve and I think men often don't notice that they're being neglectful if they feel well loved and looked after.. They just assume you do too.. Hope he gets his act together and soon! X

Befanwi said:
Sounds lovely :) sorry to hear that you're feeling neglected. Life is really good at getting in the way of paying each other the attention they need and deserve and I think men often don't notice that they're being neglectful if they feel well loved and looked after.. They just assume you do too.. Hope he gets his act together and soon! X

I think he just forgets! His parents have been married for decades but aren't affectionate at all and he's turning into his Dad!

Shirleen said:
I think he just forgets! His parents have been married for decades but aren't affectionate at all and he's turning into his Dad!

Oh dear! My OH's parents have been married for ever and they watch separate tv's in separate rooms every night.. I hope we don't go that way!

X

Back