Dream Dress Game

050910_bish.jpg

this is the type of dress i want for peters home coming but in more of a beige colour!

xxxx

lauren, that dress is GORGE - I love tunic style dresses...where is it from?

no idea where that one is from lol i just googled long sleeved shift dresses..

i just hope i will have lost enough to wear it otherwise i will look like im wearing a parachute!! xxx

love that Lauren - there is a similar one on Very - you are gonna make him pass out :) :) xx

oooh thanks ladies!

your wonderful, will have a look now!!

want something plain, and elegant, hoping the weight loss does the talking lol xxx

I'm hourglass shaped... well more 24 hour glass shaped at present :sigh: and I love the Mad Men style dresses, so this is my choice (in my dreams I'll look like Joan)

Alexa Dress Black L.K.Bennett

God all those dresses are gorgeous! It's inspired me to go googling... but I haven't worn dresses for years and my mind just boggles are what would suit me :/

mine...dream dream

image1xl.jpg

I love ruching and it loves me! I also like the detail at the centre of the dress...it's from Asos.

I'm also mad about this dress:

97565_in_l.jpg

Go here: Edun | Double-layer organic cotton dress | NET-A-PORTER.COM
to see how the dress looks on...it's magnificent! And very reasonable for net-a-porter.com!

50sdress.jpg

i wanna live in this dress!

ooh.... they are both lovely!

I've stumbled over from calorie counting, I love this thread, I spend hours looking at dresses. I can't pick a favourite, but all the ones I like are really slutty, really in your face and I'm not going to wear any pants with them!!!

Ok maybe that's taking it too far... but a girl can dream! x

lol you nutter!

Ooooh, I know what you mean though, if you've got it, flaunt it! ;) Unfortunately for me, I'm a bit too over the hill for anything with too much flesh on display... the words mutton and lamb would be a defo :sigh:

Thanks GG :)

I've got footballers legs, and I wish he'd bloody well take them back! I usually keep them well hidden in trousers or long skirts, but I couldn't resist this dress - it was a complete impulse buy, but it's everything I've been longing to wear. I'm starting my training plan for the Moonwalk and Zumba this week, so here's hoping... xx

Back