Dream Holidays

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Once you've reached target and got that fantastic beach bod of your dreams, just imagine for a second that money wasn't a problem - what would be your perfect dream holiday? Where would you go and who would you take?

I've always wanted to visit the Maldives and stay in one of these...

360_maldives_b_004.jpg

I'm off on my dream holiday in November. Florida for three weeks with a Bahama's cruise for four days in the middle of it. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! Problem is hubby wants to swim with Sharks whilst he's in the Bahamas!! That does not sound like a dream to me !!

Dolphins I could handle, but sharks?! Mind you it could be sexy ;)

Dolphins I could handle, but sharks?! Mind you it could be sexy ;)

I've swam with dolphins and it was one of the best experiences in my life. AMAZING! Hubby has a facination with sharks. He has always wanted to swim with them and is doing research on the net. CRAZY!!

Boys, eh? lol :) Strangely, the idea is growing on me now. Still think I'd be too chicken though. You not even curious? :p

Horse riding through the Canadian Rockies with my OH dressed as a Mountie phwooor !!!

I am curious, but I know I'd panic. I was snorkeling off the coast of Key Largo and was followed by two Baracuddas (sp?) and it completely freaked me out! Everytime I turned round they were there stalking me. I must admit...I had more meat on me then...lovely BF/Lunch/Dinner all in one. I know I couldnt do it......I too am a chicken!!

id love to go to disneyland florida with all the family

Im not a a beachy person - I hate sunbathing!!!! So boring and so bad for the skin! lol

My ultimate dream holiday is to go to Vegas - this is a place where I know I would be in my element! So much to do, so much to see, I love poker, I love eating out, I love shows and musicals.... It would be the ultimate cool place to go for me - but I def dont want to do it on a shoestring - when I go to Vegas I want to have a body that I am so proud of and have money in the bank to enjoy the best of everything it has to offer! :D Ideally i would like to be a man I love - who is totally sexy and is my best friend and loves poker of course! lol xox

las-vegas-strip-south.jpg

After Vegas I will tick my other dream holidays off my list...

1.) Sit in a hot tub in the snow and watch the Northern Lights
2.) Go skiing in switzerland
3.) Go on train through the rockies with my Dad
4.) Go on a cruise with my Mum
5.) Play the EPT Final Poker Tournament in monte carlo
6.) Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
7.) Go for a romantic weekend in Prague
8.) Go shopping in Paris
9.) Go to the Opera In Rome
10.) Go to Figi to do Date with Destiny course

I could go on all day.... I got so many things I am going to do! lol

xox

We're quite similar apparently Julz - I'm already booked for a holiday to Vegas the year after next and have started saving for my trip to see the Aurora with my man :)

Owww the golden triangle. I want to do Vegas/Los Angeles/San Fran next year.

Oh... to go to Rodeo Drive and shop 'til I was bankrupt... that would be awesome :D

It's cool, we'd just have to strut around like some mysterious women that quite possibly could be the heiresses to some billionaire somewhere. If anyone asks, we've just been shunning the spotlight for fear of ending up like a Hilton ;)

Im not a a beachy person - I hate sunbathing!!!! So boring and so bad for the skin! lol

My ultimate dream holiday is to go to Vegas - this is a place where I know I would be in my element! So much to do, so much to see, I love poker, I love eating out, I love shows and musicals....

It would be the ultimate cool place to go for me - but I def dont want to do it on a shoestring - when I go to Vegas I want to have a body that I am so proud of and have money in the bank to enjoy the best of everything it has to offer! :D Ideally i would like to be a man I love - who is totally sexy and is my best friend and loves poker of course! lol xox

las-vegas-strip-south.jpg

After Vegas I will tick my other dream holidays off my list...

1.) Sit in a hot tub in the snow and watch the Northern Lights
2.) Go skiing in switzerland
3.) Go on train through the rockies with my Dad
4.) Go on a cruise with my Mum
5.) Play the EPT Final Poker Tournament in monte carlo
6.) Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
7.) Go for a romantic weekend in Prague
8.) Go shopping in Paris
9.) Go to the Opera In Rome
10.) Go to Figi to do Date with Destiny course

I could go on all day.... I got so many things I am going to do! lol

xox
i could imagine you in Vegas Julz the perfect destination for ya :D x

Me too, but I'm afraid of the 'pretty women' treatment. Mind you, if I looked like Julia Roberts that would be fine!!

Been there - sorry to squish your wotsit - very overrated and a lot of the shop doors are locked, so if they don't like the look of you you aint getting in !!! i.e me:cry:

OMG!! Locked doors! How rude! :(

OMG!! Locked doors! How rude! :(

That's what we thought - Shazpaz looks sexy/hot tho so she'll be ok - I did enjoy LA in general though, didn't spot any celebs, chinese theatre and walk of fame really fab, there are plenty of crazies out there :cool:

That's what we thought - Shazpaz looks sexy/hot tho so she'll be ok - I did enjoy LA in general though, didn't spot any celebs, chinese theatre and walk of fame really fab, there are plenty of crazies out there :cool:

..the picture is flattering, but thanks hun.

I want to go to muscle beach!! I've done Miami and loved it there...I'd like to go to Miami Ink next time, but not to have a tatoo, just to stare at the lovely bald guy!!

Back