Dreamgirls

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Sparkle, 4 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I went to the lunchtime showing of this with my mum today (waves to Kitty). I was absolutely blown away by their voices, it was incredible. There were a couple of things about it I wasn't to keen on, but overall it was fantastic - Jennifer Hudson was amazing!

Apparently she put on 20lbs for the role - Just that amount... just under a stone and a half... and she looked so different to the other girls. I know that naturally she's a US size 12 anyway (not sure what that is over here), but it really did make it obvious how slim they really are!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Fantastic film!!! Jennifer Hudson was truly the star of the movie!! :D

By the way a US Size 12 is a UK Size 16.

4. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mmmm think ill go live in America!

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

He he he!!! :D I'm with you!! ;) Am hoping to go see Dreamgirls this Friday :cool:

6. brett30

brett30 keep smiling

Start Weight:
    27st0lb
    Current Weight:
    27st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass surgery
    this has to be one of teh best movies i have seen in a long time .. i was brought up on soul and blues ... the bands of the 50 60 70ts i love all the female bands of them times.. so loved this movie

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.