Dreaming about cheating ...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ratty, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. ratty

ratty Full Member

I was eating sticky toffee pudding with custard, a giant bowl of it. I only ate half, stopped, and was incredibly upset with myself - really in tears about how I'd messed up my perfect run on CD SS 100% so far for some stupid cake and custard.

When I woke up, I was relieved to realise that it wasn't real - but golly, that feeling of being just so upset and disappointed at myself will stick with me and make sure I don't become tempted to cheat in future!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

ha. i keep hoping i will have dreams like that. eat in my dreams so during the day i'm not hungry...

abz xx
  4. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I've done that once or twice, except in mine i have to ask myself if i really did cheat ( never have ) but they seem that real.
  5. brummiebird

brummiebird Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I keep on having cheating dreams too ... I'm so relieved when I wake up. I'm sure this is what's kept me on the straight and narrow so far!!!
  6. oisin

oisin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Oh wouldnt mind having a dream of me eating a french stick with loads of chicken and salad in it lol
  7. ratty

ratty Full Member

ever heard of lucid dreaming? Maybe we can work on that and eat what we like in our dreams :D
  8. abz

abz Gold Member

oh man. that would be heavenly :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.