Dreaming ....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by raudi, 3 November 2006 Social URL.

1. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anyone got a dream book....

i had a weird dream last night!! Dreamt sat on the loo (must be all the water) and David James (goalkeeper) was tring to watch me go!! well ended up having a huge row with him.... Then a friend of mine called steve appeared and stopped me from hitting him as he wouldn't stop watching!!!

Well i woke up really angry wth clenched fists and jaw!!

If anyone can desipher (SP?) i'd appreciate it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    I love dreams...

Here is what I think...
    Sitting on the loo shows how embarrased you feel about your weight and that you are consious of how you are preceived by the opposite sex..."David James"...your friend Steve is someone who you feel is accepting of you no matter what size you are and has your back.

Your anger is about being overwehelmed. as shown by the clenched fits and jaw.

There you go:)

4. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Think what Mini has said is sound. The only thing I would add is that sitting on the loo is about getting rid of something - maybe your weight. You then bring in a goal keeper. Interesting ! GOAL. Is somebody watching or scrutinising your progress towards goal weight and annoying you or even making you angry ?

The good news is that you have good support around you from others so whoever the annoying person is, they don't win.

It may not be obvious who you are angry with as we often feel its unacceptable so we bury it. But it comes out in dreams !

Melissa

5. raudi

raudi One Last Time.......

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(22.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys...... No dreams last night!!!! But jaw is swollen so really painful so off to quacks on Monday!

6. punkass

punkass Silver Member

I dreamt about cabbage soup last night... Foodie dreams are nice... but not when they're about cabbage soup!!!! :(

So err what does my dream mean? (There was a sexy guy that cooked it for me and then sat down and ate it with me - if thats any help)?

7. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    OOhhhh Kirstin ! A nice bloke will come into your life and nurture you in a lot of positive ways, even if they weren't the ways you weren't expecting !;) :D

8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Well we all know cabbage soup is like detoxing....

So I would be with Melissa that this is a new guy or the same guy with a new approach, who will be supportive and encourage you to let go and help you cleanse.:)

Out with the old in with the new....:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.