Dreaming ....

raudi

One Last Time.......
Anyone got a dream book....

i had a weird dream last night!! Dreamt sat on the loo (must be all the water) and David James (goalkeeper) was tring to watch me go!! well ended up having a huge row with him.... Then a friend of mine called steve appeared and stopped me from hitting him as he wouldn't stop watching!!!

Well i woke up really angry wth clenched fists and jaw!!

If anyone can desipher (SP?) i'd appreciate it!

Anyone got a dream book....

i had a weird dream last night!! Dreamt sat on the loo (must be all the water) and David James (goalkeeper) was tring to watch me go!! well ended up having a huge row with him.... Then a friend of mine called steve appeared and stopped me from hitting him as he wouldn't stop watching!!!

Well i woke up really angry wth clenched fists and jaw!!

If anyone can desipher (SP?) i'd appreciate it!

I love dreams...

Here is what I think...
Sitting on the loo shows how embarrased you feel about your weight and that you are consious of how you are preceived by the opposite sex..."David James"...your friend Steve is someone who you feel is accepting of you no matter what size you are and has your back.

Your anger is about being overwehelmed. as shown by the clenched fits and jaw.

There you go:)

Think what Mini has said is sound. The only thing I would add is that sitting on the loo is about getting rid of something - maybe your weight. You then bring in a goal keeper. Interesting ! GOAL. Is somebody watching or scrutinising your progress towards goal weight and annoying you or even making you angry ?

The good news is that you have good support around you from others so whoever the annoying person is, they don't win.

It may not be obvious who you are angry with as we often feel its unacceptable so we bury it. But it comes out in dreams !

Melissa

Thanks guys...... No dreams last night!!!! But jaw is swollen so really painful so off to quacks on Monday!

I dreamt about cabbage soup last night... Foodie dreams are nice... but not when they're about cabbage soup!!!! :(

So err what does my dream mean? (There was a sexy guy that cooked it for me and then sat down and ate it with me - if thats any help)?

OOhhhh Kirstin ! A nice bloke will come into your life and nurture you in a lot of positive ways, even if they weren't the ways you weren't expecting !;) :D

I dreamt about cabbage soup last night... Foodie dreams are nice... but not when they're about cabbage soup!!!! :(

So err what does my dream mean? (There was a sexy guy that cooked it for me and then sat down and ate it with me - if thats any help)?

Well we all know cabbage soup is like detoxing....

So I would be with Melissa that this is a new guy or the same guy with a new approach, who will be supportive and encourage you to let go and help you cleanse.:)

Out with the old in with the new....:D

Back