Dreams and ambitions

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Taurus, 17 May 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I have a few big dreams which I won't bore anyone with,but if I can manage to be 100 per cent for one full week it will be a dream come true!

No more excuses(most of the birthdays have gone,but still loads of trips out and socials)I am feeling rubbish again and my size 18s are a little too snug.This morning I was 1st 4 heavier than my lowest weight in December,so I have asked my cdc to start weighing me again,as recently I asked her just to drop off my packs(which I was using for 3 or 4 days a week only,and drinking most nights again).

I will be so proud of myself if next Monday morning I am actually lighter than I was on Thursday morning,and if I can get back to where I was and not use socials as an excuse I will be extremely happy and if I get below my 4st12 loss I will be on cloud 9.

I can't wait to get the weight loss high back so I don't feel I am missing out by not drinking,then eating at a social.

I know this diet works so well,and I can achieve my cd dreams if I want to and be strong.
    Sorry to waffle am just trying to get my head in gear.
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Good for you - I know EXACTLY what you mean - I'm also struggling to keep to a whole 7 days again:( We will be strong!!!

4. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HI there -

Its good to have goals (and they certainly dont sound like dreams).
    My ambition is to initially just be overweight instead of obese - I seriously HATE that word.
    I'd love to be a size 12 by December when we head to OZ. Thats keeping me going really.
    Good Luck.

5. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    you can do it especially now you are 'in the right place'. Keep us posted :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.