Dreams and ambitions

Mrs Taurus

Silver Member
Well I have a few big dreams which I won't bore anyone with,but if I can manage to be 100 per cent for one full week it will be a dream come true!

No more excuses(most of the birthdays have gone,but still loads of trips out and socials)I am feeling rubbish again and my size 18s are a little too snug.This morning I was 1st 4 heavier than my lowest weight in December,so I have asked my cdc to start weighing me again,as recently I asked her just to drop off my packs(which I was using for 3 or 4 days a week only,and drinking most nights again).

I will be so proud of myself if next Monday morning I am actually lighter than I was on Thursday morning,and if I can get back to where I was and not use socials as an excuse I will be extremely happy and if I get below my 4st12 loss I will be on cloud 9.

I can't wait to get the weight loss high back so I don't feel I am missing out by not drinking,then eating at a social.

I know this diet works so well,and I can achieve my cd dreams if I want to and be strong.
Sorry to waffle am just trying to get my head in gear.
x

Good for you - I know EXACTLY what you mean - I'm also struggling to keep to a whole 7 days again:( We will be strong!!!

HI there -

Its good to have goals (and they certainly dont sound like dreams).
My ambition is to initially just be overweight instead of obese - I seriously HATE that word.
I'd love to be a size 12 by December when we head to OZ. Thats keeping me going really.
Good Luck.

you can do it especially now you are 'in the right place'. Keep us posted :D

Back