Dress Crisis. Need Help!!

what about having the one you have got taken in? I want a nice red dress as well but I can't seem to find one so if you find one let me know!x

i have seen that one MrsT and it's on my list. i guess i was shying away from red ones because that's what my current fave is. but that's no bloody good if it doesn't fit any more is it?? ha. i love red.

am having another look through monsoon now.

That red one is the only one i like from monsoon. i have to admit i've loitered next to it when i've seen it on the rack. thing is, i don't think they'll quite fit yet. i suppose i could try on an 18 and get an idea of what it will look like at a 16?

abz xx

Seriously no need to worry with Monsoon. I have a large bust and hips, but much slimmer waist (1 or 2 sizes different) but there stuff fits me very well. I brought the dress below and I feel a million dollars in it, size 20 when in Evans I am a size 22/24.

Monsoon Accessorize - Saffie Dress

Also just another sugggestion, how many do's do you have to go to and how dressy? I quite often hire dresses for corporate things and pay about £40 a time - might be an option especially as you are still losing.

Nina

i have just ordered the one from next (pictured above) as all the stores i can get to don't have it and i figured i can always take it back if needs be. it gives me an extra incentive to lose over the 28 days doesn't it... ha.

i only have the one work do and i doubt anyone else will be dressing up for it. but i'll be seeing quite a bit of family and i like to wear something nice on christmas day too. plus i just want something nice that fits me in my wardrobe. just one nice thing to go with all my other tesco black trousers and too big skirts... so hopefully it will fit. according to the next website my measurements are within their size 16 range... other than the boobs but then that's always a problem...

what do you think of the next dress?

abz xx

I really like the next dress too, I must admit the colour is lovely. What colour shoes have you got to go with it?

I love any excuse to dress up (can you tell!)

Nina
x

i have a myriad of black boots and shoes and heels, so it would be one of those with black tights methinks. i have very dark hair so i won't appear to be all brooding, ha. i can't afford to buy matching shoes.

abz xx

No I think black will go nice, no point in splashing out if you have lots of shoes. I got some lovely tights from M&S, they are clear but have a sparkle in them. not too tacky but really glam - I am very pale skinned with virtually black hair so have to be careful with clear tights or I look mismatched!! ha ha

Back