dress decisions!!

Kes

Gold Member
Dress decisions

hey guys,
im trying to figure out what dress is better for my husbands black tie awards night..

long dress is a size 12 (and a little tight!! LOL) so im gonna get it in a 10 and work my arse off (litterally) to get into it before January.

short one is a 14 and too big so i would get that in a 10 also, but could get away without having to litterally work my arse off...

im really un decided, as the long one has the elegance of the black tie awards night feel, and the other one i could wear to say a wedding or something, so doesnt have that wow, black tie feel, but does look good....

long one has the potential to show my figure off (it does not look that great in the photo, but it does look good on me)

ahhhhhhhhh please can i have your help!!!
WHICH ONE???

http://www.minimins.com/26184-kes-albums-dress.html

Id go for the long one, I think long dresses are more suited to elegant occasions.

See I like the long one but I think the short one shows your figure off better, you have worked really hard to get where you are so bloody well show it off lol

I'd say the short one it's dressy for the awards night but you should be able to use it again, the long one is lovely but doesn't do your body shape justice. It's only really serious balls that warrant a long dress now (although I tend to wear long) there's bound to be lots of women in cocktail numbers.

See thus Is where I get stuck, because in the flesh, the long one shows off more of my figure, but doesn't show in the photos, but the short one, puffs out (coz of the netting under) and I feel it dosnt give me the wow factor I'm looking for, but I really like both. . Aaarrrggghhhh

i really wish i could afford to buy both of them!

I like the shorter one !! But it's whatever you feel comfortable in xx

I think the long one is lovely, but it looks like it's swomping you... the short one is beautiful and the banding around the waist shows off your waist (I can't believe how small your waist is Kes, soooo not fair lol!) you have lovely legs too, and the eye is drawn down the dress to your legs, and the eye doesn't settle anywhere, plus you have good shoulders too..... jeez, I watch too much Gok lol!

Ok, I've just been to look at the pictures again, the long dress is lovely at the top and at the waist, but if you look where your thighs are, it does make you look wider across that area than the short one...I love the split though! and they're gorgeous colour too!

Mini s on phone is annoying when everyone is looking at photos!!!!

Must get to a computer and see what the decisions about :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Any decision Kes?

Oh ladies you make me laugh! Hehehe.

I ordered a 10 in the long one to see how much I actually had to lose to fit into it, put it on done it up (yes all the way) and it actually fits me! Yes its a little tight, but its a better fit than the 12, so im gonna go for that one.

Spent all day yesterday in Sheffield shopping (meadow hall) trying to find shoes.... now that's when I need to rob a bank! Blimey! Found a georgous pair of shoes for £195!!!!!!
Mmmm I don't think so! So the shoes I'm wearing in the short dress photo is the one I'm gonna go for! And I've got a clutch bag to match :)

When I lose a little weight ill update photos to show you.

Yay i'm glad you went for that one, I liked that one the best :)

Size 10 !! Well done! If only .... :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I have not got into it just yet... But I've got 3 months to do it. But hoping I'm not going to need 3 months.

I love the fact that I'm finally buying size 10 stuff. It's what I always dreamed of when I was bigger. Sooooo all you lovely peeps out there who are wondering if they can do it..... YOU CAN!!!!!

You are a Thin'spiration hun :) size 10, seems a very long way off for me....a 14 would do nicely for me lol.

Back