• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

dress size advice

Hi all,
I have a wedding the 9th October and with all the end of season sales on at the mo I was hoping to pick up a bargain and avoid spending a fortune.
I am on my 3rd week of LLT and have lost 13lbs so far, when I started I was in a size 22, I'll be in week 9 when the wedding comes aroung. If I see a bargain this weekend what size should I buy?
I know its a bit of a daft question as its anyones guess what size I could be! Any advice would be great and hopefully save me a few quid!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi there
I went down approx size every stone I lost if thats any help?
I guess everyone is different tho

Daisy x

Hi, I'm in the same boat. I've got a wedding the following week. I'm going to hold off, probably until the week before lol. I plan to hit the charity shops...no point in spending lots of money when we are losing so much :)

thanks for the advice, maybe the charity shop is the way to go, don't want to spend a fortune on something that will be too big on me at Christmas. Thanks again

Don't talk to me and BL about charity shops !!!!
We are the Queens of thrift bargains - can't wait to go an another spree................:D

The idea of losing a size per stone is terrifying to me - if that's the case with six stone to lose I'd end up a size 8 and still only be half a point away from the "overweight" category.

I can't imagine that would suit me, nor can I even imagine ever being that tiny! I've got big bones, big hips and big boobs - I'd look like glamour model skeletor! :bolt:

Surely it's not the same for everyone?

Like all parts of this diet, of course it won;t be exactly the same per person - but that is kind of a rough generalised calculation.

For example, I lost 10 stone and went from a size 26/28 to a 10/12 and the rarest of rare 8s - (hey - rare counts! They were an 8!! :giggle;).

My whole life I always said I could never be that small too, and that I had big bones.

When I was done, I was shocked to discover I do not have big bones, in all reality my frame is considered small/medium!!!

So never say never - and you will know when a weight suits you and what you are happy with. :)

x

I still have a pair of trousers that I wore when I got to 147lbs when I was 23 yrs old, once upon a time. That lasted about 6 months but I look at those trousers now and they are tiny, might cover one thigh now...I did stay at 11 stone for about 2 years though and that was managable. So underneath all this is a size 12 but probably not a size 10.

Holy grail of a size 16 for me. Maybe a size 14 if I am feeling thin motivated. I want those Nigella and Marilyn curves. xx

Onwards x

I still have a pair of trousers that I wore when I got to 147lbs when I was 23 yrs old, once upon a time. That lasted about 6 months but I look at those trousers now and they are tiny, might cover one thigh now...I did stay at 11 stone for about 2 years though and that was managable. So underneath all this is a size 12 but probably not a size 10.
It's like your singing my song, eatlikeabird! I'm 23 and my goal is 147lbs! :)

Holy grail of a size 16 for me. Maybe a size 14 if I am feeling thin motivated. I want those Nigella and Marilyn curves. xx

Onwards x
Now those are two inspiring curvy ladies!