Dress size by Christmas?

Oh my god that's amazing!! What do i need with the dvd, equipment wise? Defo have to give this a go!

Oh my god that's amazing!! What do i need with the dvd, equipment wise? Defo have to give this a go!

Jillian gets you to use weights in the DVD but if you don't have them you could use two bottles of water instead.
go easy on the first three ads though Hun as its quite extreme and the other week I was in agony after trying to do too much lol xxx

Oh i have two 2.5lbs little weights! I'll pick it up when i get paid, not for aaaages so hopefully I'll try up my fitness in the meantime, though i really can't believe how lazy I've been Im usually up and out every day to playgrounds etc but I've been sat on my bum all day even when OH brought LO for a walk which usually it's me all geared up to head out. Not a bit of energy, i feel totm looming so maybe that's it :(

@ mrswilsoncroft - Omg! Your body changed so much thats awesome!!!!!!!!!

@ mrswilsoncroft - Omg! Your body changed so much thats awesome!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Hun, I need to get back in that shape again and looking at those pics will help me to remember that I can do it.
maybe when I get back off holiday we could do a 30ds challenge xxx

Thats a brill idea =) where you heading for your holiday?? =)

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

Brilliant idea about the challenge! Eek Im excited about getting fit!

Hey ladies
im off to Portugal on Thurs for a week then when I return I'm joining a sw class.
feel free to add me as a friend then we can arrange the 30ds challenge, you don't even need to buy the DVD as its all on YouTube so I often just follow it from my iPad xxx

Oo well have a fab time in portugal! =] i thought about using my ipad for it, but... Its all to easy for me just to press them home button unline the dvd lolol if u know wot i mean? Jut gotta get myself a pair of trainers(i dont think bare feet will work with this dvd lol) and then im set =]

Wi was this morning(i do sw at home lol) 3lbs gone wooop! So time to enjoy a green day =] ive been browsing dresses online and yah know.... I found one!!! Ill try to get the picture later =]

Wi was this morning(i do sw at home lol) 3lbs gone wooop! So time to enjoy a green day =] ive been browsing dresses online and yah know.... I found one!!! Ill try to get the picture later =]

Congrats hun!

I had a terrible weekend food wise, so time to step it up a gear, i knew i bought 30DS, amazon told me so when i went to look last night, but can i find it? can i heck lol

Was thinking of giving extra easy a go as i keep falling off the wagon with red/green, do any of you ladies do EE? do you have any tips for me please?

I have a christmas dress, but not new, would love to fit back into it though, will post a piccie later.

Have a great day :) xxx

I try to do ee every Sunday but yesterday turned into a red day oops.

Id says a tip with ee is the plan ahead, do u keep a diary? Have a look through the ee book, it's loaded with menus for the day =). I've also found when I stick.to using all my syns each day I loose more =)

ForumRunner_20121015_093759.png

Ooooo find ur DVD! Will be awesome to have more people unturned challenge =)

Well done Treenire!! I have my weigh in later can't wait!
Pixie i love ee, i really don't think its like a diet at all saying that i haven't ever tried red or green days as our consultant didn't want to confuse us in our first week so i don't even know the jist of them!
Im really tempted to start the 30 day shred i just really dunno if I've the fitness for it!

@daisyhappy! - good luck for wi later!!! Ive just watched the dvd a couple of times to see what they are actually doing, so its not so surprising when i do it lol... I think for the stage one bit, she says if we need to stop, do it for no longer than 5 seconds at a time, i have no doubt ill be doing that lolol =]

I watched it on youtube there i think I'll give it a go later from youtube on OHs playstation.
I have cramps today which can only mean one thing :( really hope it doesn't affect weigh in!

Ooo thats not a bad idea to use thw PlayStation. =) . How'd you get on at wi??

Finally screen shot the dress, would look great with boots and black tights!!

ForumRunner_20121015_180220.png

I thought so =) and toddler friendly lol!!

Back