Dress size by Christmas?

Oh treenire i absolutely LOVE that dress where's it from??
So i had my weigh in and lost four and a half pounds, really happy with that considering i didn't feel like i was on a diet once and did absolutely no exercise! It's safe to say, i love slimming world!

It's from Joe Brown's =)

Ohhh yaya!!! Well done!!! I bet ur ecstatic!!! Thats the great tying about sw. Not stuck with eating lettuce lol =)

Sent from my magic paint brush using invisible paint

Welcome ciaradaisy =) the more the merrier =D hehehe
Ty, im still browsing the web for a pretty dress for xmas lol. Ahhh so many sites!

Haha love yours too!

So to add my target, I'm a size 14, have been for a long time. Sometimes I could fit into a 12 but as time has gone by this has happened a lot less! So at Christmas I want to be a comfortable size 12 :)

Very nice ciaradaisy =).

Did my aldi shop today and stocked up on the choc orange cereal bars(3syns each) which are brill when you get that need for a choc treat lol =)
Also got some trainers from tkmaxx and weights ready for shred teehee!
Tkmaxx have some beautiful dresses in at thw moment ladies, so worth a look =) oh nd shoes heehe

Are you in Ireland treenire? Im just back from aldi wish id seen this post about cereal bars! I wasted ten syns on a drifter bar the other night and it so wasn't worth it! The rocky road bars hi fi bars are gorgeous tho and 2 of them is a healthy b :)

@daisyhappy! Nah im in south Yorkshire atm =). The aldi summer fruit or apple and sultana are 2 for a hexB and cheaper than Allen lights! The choc orange aren't a hex but are def worth the syns!! Also aldis forest fruit and peach yogs (I'll find the name later) are syn free and 99p for 4. Sooooo much cheaper than a Muller =D

Ah this is thw downside.of.doing sw from home... Can't try the hi fi bars lol.

Back