Christmas events

donna88

Gold Member
Hi,

I currently do slimming world... or at least sort of do, since August I've been and bit up and down with it. I ran a marathon and have gained some weight, now obviously Christmas is coming up and I want to try and drop at least some of the weight I've gained.... I have half a stone to a stone to loose, although don't mind if I don't loose all of that before Christmas.

I have done slim fast in the past, when I was single and did it very unhealthily my 600 cal meal was always a ready meal or half a frozen pizza. Me and my boyfriend love cooking, so I would be cooking a meal on an evening for my 600cals... with loads of veg as since sw I love the stuff. I might struggle with the weighing as with slimming world I don't have to, however I'd just have to cope.

My main question is, we have a lot of events on the run up to Christmas, next weekend I have a baby shower to go to which involves afternoon tea, the following weekend is my work Christmas do, the weekend after a meal with my family.... then its the weekend before Christmas..... if I did slim fast on the days I don't have plans, would I still loose weight or would I be wasting my time?

I'm doing the 30 day shred in an attempt to tone up so I look nicer in all my nice dresses, but wondering if slim fast will give me an extra boost

Hi, I remember seeing you about on the sw part of minimins as that's the diet I normally do. I can't offer much advice on SF as I only started last week and I've never done it before. The way I see it though when you do a SF day you are having between 1200-1400 Cals a day. So On the days you have planned for meals out etc if you calorie count those days and try to stick within that calorie range I don't see why you wouldn't loose weight. :)

Back