Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Dress size?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kel78, 23 October 2008 Social URL.

1. kel78

kel78 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi can anyone hazard a guess as to what size ill be at xmas im hoping to be about 14 stone by then and am 5"4ish i started at 20 stone+ and a size 26/28 I realise everyones body shape is different and it depends on your fat distribution I've said that on someones thread before. I just wandered if anyone was off a similar weight so i would have an average to get excited about and keep me motivated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was a 16 at that weight (I'm 5ft 4 as well) but I think it all depends on where you carry your weight hun. I've got a very little waist compared to everywhere else (17st at my heaviest and I could still get into some size 18's!) so I tend to get into smaller sizes at larger weights than a lot of people but it takes longer for me to drop a dress size (does that make sence???) than most people.

4. MunchMarie

MunchMarie not so str8 or narrow!!

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(26.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    my prediction is 14 on the bottom and 16 on top - but i have an unfair advantage ;)

5. kel78

kel78 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    God i was thinking about 18 but that does seem silly now its just its been so long since i was a 16 and in fact cant ever remember being a 14 i spose i cant look that far ahead how exciting the thought of that is a spur to carry on

6. Loz1984

Loz1984 Flab 2 Fab!

Hey,

I'm 5.7 and 3/4 and 14stone.

I'm a 14/16 bottom and a 12/14 top. At 5.4 i'd guess a 16/18 bottom and 14/16 top! As the others say - it depends how you carry your weight.

7. MunchMarie

MunchMarie not so str8 or narrow!!

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(26.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    she's got skinny little legs and no bum! dont tell her i told you so tho! :D:D:D

8. jen83

jen83 Full Member

I was a comfy 18 at 14 stone. I'm 5 foot 4 also. I have big boobs and big hips though so you may be a smaller size than i was. I'm around 12 and a half stone now and a comfy 16 but some 14's do fit me too. X x x

9. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    I'm 5 3 and I was wearing a size 18 when I was 14 stone, a couple of months ago. I could get into some size 16 trousers but not jeans. I would say your guess of 18 is a good one to go for. In fact, at 12 stone 8lbs I am still wearing my size 18's. I quite like the fact that they are a bit loose on me!

10. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm just over 13.5st at the moment and my size 16 jeans are baggy on me but I'm not quite in a 14 yet (bl**dy childbaring hips!!!:mad:).

11. kel78

kel78 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    How rude just you wait x :whoopass:

12. Amanda71

Amanda71 Silver Member

I'm 5ft4 and was an 18 at 14st and I have an hourglass figure. Good luck with your losses :)

13. bsmirched

bsmirched Full Member

I'm 5ft 5 and am 14 stone at the moment. I have a pair of 18 jeans which I can now take off without undoing the buttons or zip and some size 16 trousers from Next that are a perfect fit! I'm bigger on top, though so am 18/20 in tops I think but haven't really tested that as I'm still wearing old tops!

14. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(27.32%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I started at 14st 9lbs and haven't had first WI yet. I am a 16/18 bottom and 18 top (big Boobies) however the 18 trousers this week are starting to be big on the waist so on sunday i hope i good weightloss xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.