dress size

kellywobble

This as probably been discussed before but dress sizes I go on holiday in 4 weeks my plan is to do 1 week refeed before I go. Do you think that 3 weeks of Lt and 1 week of refeed would equate to a dress size. I really hope so cos I've bought everything in smaller size, however dont let that sway you from telling me if you think its not possible. Waffle over.

I think it is some of the other ladies are saying that a stone and a half (ish) = 1 dress size. So hopefully it works for u as ua already have the clothes lol. Hope u do it and have a fantastic holiday!

kelly x

I've lost a stone and a half so far, and when I started I was squeezing into a size 16, and am now wearing 14's that need belts to keep them up- so I think you should definately be able to do it! Good luck!

Good luck with it, I dont see why not! just stick to it 100% and keep up the light exercise:D

Have a fantastic holiday x

I'm pretty sure you could get into those smaller clothes. Stick to it 100% and keep drinking plenty of water, you'll get there. I have a few new bits of clothes for hols that are still a little tight so I'm hoping to lose about another stone before my hols, only 6 weeks away so fingers crossed. You can do it and have a great holiday, where you going by the way?

Thanks for that everyone I will be sticking to this 100% have done upto now so no going back. Just wanted someone else to tell me it could happen so I didnt think I was kidding myself. O and I'm going to Tunisia.

Have a lovely time in Tunisia. Know someone who's just come back this week and it was very hot, lucky them!

Back