Dress sizes

bexie1981

Another thing which I'm wondering about...
How much did everybody have to lose before you dropped a dress size? I know we're all different, but there must be an average amount of weight. I've read somewhere that its roughly 15 pounds per dress size. Whereas my friend told me that it's half a stone per dress size. Now that just sounds too easy!
My point is, in order to motivate myself, I'm trying to roughly work out what dress size I can possibly be in by August. I am an 18/20/22 depending on the shop at the moment! And would love to be a size 14. Has anybody got there who can advise me? I've got from now til the end of August to get there!
Thanks in advance! :confused:

well wehn i a stone lighter than i am now i was comfortable in my 16 trousers and jean now i'm an 18 ad can just fit into a roomy pir of 16s that were big anyway when 1st lighter, so yeah i would say about 15lbs is right

Im about the same, an average of a dress size per stone

and out the window my crappy keybord flies lol

initially it was 1 1/2 stone b4 i dropped a size & from then on about a stone a size !
xx

Yikes if thats right when I get to goal I should be a size 6 - isn't that classed a size 0?!! Blimey that would be sight. But thinking it back on it It was just over a stone a size for me last time, but I only managed 3 sizes, so will see this time!

Back