Dress sizes

Maybe a trip to Primark is in order then Autumn. I will be sure to have a full (with head) photograph taken with all the accessories and shoes and post it here!

I usually look online for stuff first then go purchase as I have no tolerance for any rummaging etc lol x

I love primark for accessories!!!

Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Ditto autumn. If I can get it online I will. But if I shop I try to go at times other people won't be there. I'm self employed so it's usually possible. Even then I shop like a man. I walk around the shop once if I don't see anything I leave.

I always go cheaper if I buy accessories myself: if I lose them it doesn't matter.

Ditto autumn. If I can get it online I will. But if I shop I try to go at times other people won't be there. I'm self employed so it's usually possible. Even then I shop like a man. I walk around the shop once if I don't see anything I leave. I always go cheaper if I buy accessories myself: if I lose them it doesn't matter.

I'm a weird shopper which is why I shop alone, either I do 1 lap and walk straight out or I touch everything and then the textures feel weird and I have to wipe my hands lol if I see something I like I'm literally glued to the spot for a 5 min debate with myself lol

I have a bit of a weird thing about velvet. I sort of forget to breathe properly when I touch it. So no shopping at Xmas for me. Too much chance of accidentally touching some velvet.

I have a bit of a weird thing about velvet. I sort of forget to breathe properly when I touch it. So no shopping at Xmas for me. Too much chance of accidentally touching some velvet.

Furry things for me every time. When I was a student doing A Levels I worked in a shoe shop. It was when novelty slippers first came out and I couldn't stop stroking them lol.
Tigg you gotta keep me going today as Lizz is off wedding partying looking hot and Tink is off for an Indian lol. Don't you be going rogue on me either lol xx

Haha the 4 amigos!!! :) I love this board!

Oh, and velvet...:I don't care who tells me it's in style, I can't stand it

Haha the 4 amigos!!! :) I love this board! Oh, and velvet...:I don't care who tells me it's in style, I can't stand it Current loss: 22lbs and 15.5 inches

Velvet a never in fashion surely to
God. Lol xx

But they do love to stick it on clothes around Xmas. No idea why. Hideous stuff.

I promise not to go rogue today Autumn. I have had my porridge, water and coffee. And will be keeping you company all day! Today I will be popping out to the in laws as they have tools and space for me to make some things for a burning test. So I will be sufficiently distracted. What about you Autumn?

But they do love to stick it on clothes around Xmas. No idea why. Hideous stuff. I promise not to go rogue today Autumn. I have had my porridge, water and coffee. And will be keeping you company all day! Today I will be popping out to the in laws as they have tools and space for me to make some things for a burning test. So I will be sufficiently distracted. What about you Autumn?

Burning test?
I'm at work but my concentration is shot. Got an operation at 2pm planned then home for me I think.
Had a shake n some water will have next one when I'm home later xx

I've had days like that too. Just get through it and get home. Relax and know your next shake is coming. Hope the op goes well and quickly! I hate working weekends. I'm not working today but I am working tomorrow.

I'm a fire investigator and need to make some experimental bits to do some demonstrations. I suppose it is working on the weekend but it's a fun kind of work!

I've had days like that too. Just get through it and get home. Relax and know your next shake is coming. Hope the op goes well and quickly! I hate working weekends. I'm not working today but I am working tomorrow. I'm a fire investigator and need to make some experimental bits to do some demonstrations. I suppose it is working on the weekend but it's a fun kind of work![/QUOTE

Ohh I see now cool.
Well my registrar is going to do the actual procedure I will be checking it all as he goes along and all that which is a relief actually.
Day off tomorrow which is nice off to Liverpool to see a friend whose bought a new apartment on the docks then Crosby beach for me with the dogs. So that to look forward to anyway xx

Much easier to watch and make sure it's ok than do it yourself when you feel weak and rubbish. I'm sure you'll feel better soon.

The demos are for the BBC. So they might be on the tellybox.

Oh and tomorrow sounds like a good day. I have checked the news and there are already 2 fires that I could end up at...

Much easier to watch and make sure it's ok than do it yourself when you feel weak and rubbish. I'm sure you'll feel better soon. The demos are for the BBC. So they might be on the tellybox.

Oh exciting u can do it in your skinny silver dress haha. Let us all know when it's on tv.
I'm definately losing the plot. I was just having a tinkle on the loo and thought omg my wee smells like toast what has happened. Then realised someone down corridor was making toast for a patient. Hahha section me now xx

Wee smelling like toast would be a special kind of self torture?!?

I'll be in overalls for the burns. They're far too big now so I think I'll look silly.

Wee smelling like toast would be a special kind of self torture?!? I'll be in overalls for the burns. They're far too big now so I think I'll look silly.

Haha well least it's good to know they're big though xx

How you doing autumn? I have finished burning stuff for the day. Time for a cuppa.

I'm here watching the fringe it's a bit freaky to say the least lol x

Back