Drink mix into jelly and mousse question !

Could somebody please tell me if I make my drink mix into a jelly is it free or do I count it as a meal replacement ? And also how many times a day can you use the mouse mix is it to be used sparingly like the drink mix or can you use it for all 3 meal replacements ?

im on total solution so also let me know if I shouldn't be having this at all lol xx

Thanks all xx

If youre on TS and add mix a mousse it still counts as a pack. You shouldn't have more than one altered pack a day

Exante drink powders into jelly is fine, just don't make them too strong as they do have carbs. (They say have as much as you like but I checked the pack and it does have extra carbs.) It's just the shakes into mousse you can't have more of :)

Oh and you can have all three meals as mousses if you want, no carbs and minimal cals in gelatine :)

Ah brilliant thanks guys after a couple of days I have settled into having 1 mouse and 1 jelly a day so will see if it makes a difference to my weight loss x

Jade how do you make jelly? I have done if the drink mixes and love jelly so if the mixes can be used to make jelly then I'm in! That's in addition to the three packs a day is it? Thanks Wayz

Yay! Just made a successful jelly! I mixed 250ml with two teaspoons of orange drink powder and two heaped teaspoons of the mousse mix and whisked it for merry hell, it went really frothy but had to pour it through a sieve cos some of the gelatine went a bit gooey. Then half hour in the fridge, hey presto - one bowl of orange jelly :) Was really thick and smooth, and tasty!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373395604.956287.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373395555.572680.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373395555.572680.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 106
Ooo might have to try some jelly :) it would be lovely on these hot days :)

So Buttons, how was the Mousse mix with Coke Zero ?! I'm intrigued to see how things went :)

can we have Coke Zero then?! I wasn't aware of that! That would make my dreams come true as I'm really struggling with lack of Pop! :eek:(

Back