Drinking Green Tea

emmakgledhill

Usually when on a diet, I notice a much quicker weight loss when I have 3 mugs of green tea.

Has anybody noticed this on the exante diet? I don't enjoy drinking green tea, but I force it down as I know how good it is for you.

Thanks for info Emma, I will try that as well.I don't like green Tea at all.

Somehow drinking green tea.

can we use the flavoured ones as well? green tea with lotus flower and orange blossam? nice!!

Not if they contain citric acid! I think herbal green teas are okay, like peppermint green tea, but not fruit tea!

tetley do a blend of both and apparently drinking i think its 3 cups of it is the equivalent to drinking one cup of green tea - it tastes just like normal tea.

booboobearette said:
tetley do a blend of both and apparently drinking i think its 3 cups of it is the equivalent to drinking one cup of green tea - it tastes just like normal tea.

I wanted to try this before I went on exante, as I love black tea. Don't think I'd enjoy it without milk though :/

Hi thank you for the advice all :) going to buy some plain green tea today xx

usually have the tetley lemon green tea dont know if that counts. i need a boost to my weight loss as im sure i have a slow metabolism, it long for the weight to come off

I have green & mint tea when at work

When not at work I use chilled green tea instead of water when I mix my shakes - I hate green tea but the exante tastes and coldness overpowers it and I can't tell the difference as to when I used water!

When not at work I use chilled green tea instead of water when I mix my shakes - I hate green tea but the exante tastes and coldness overpowers it and I can't tell the difference as to when I used water!

such a good idea!'

I have just bought some green tea in capsule form from holland and Barrett, I just can't bear the taste of green tea and apparently you have to drink at least 6 cups a day for metabolic benefits bleeeuuuurgh..... Anyway lost 7 lbs this week after averaging 3-4 for the last month, and that was the only thing different so worth a try!!

Sage-femme said:

Oooh yes that is a good idea!!

Hey RubyRose thats brillant, thanks for the tip hun xx

I will try that as well.Thanks for the tip.

Went to Holland and Barrett today bought the green tea capsules half price until 5th dec £8.50 for 200 if anyone interested? xx

Ohhh sharon that's fab! I love me a bargain! Need to stock up of psyllium husks too! x

me too!! xx

Back